Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,051 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Loquat's Posts

Try restarting your device. My activation did not work the first time. I restarted my phone, got the message that it was waiting to activate. Two minutes later I was activated and my phone is be... See more...
Try restarting your device. My activation did not work the first time. I restarted my phone, got the message that it was waiting to activate. Two minutes later I was activated and my phone is been working just fine ever since. Good luck, I hope you get your new device activated really soon.
My card was charged earlier this morning.  Which is kinda strange as in previous pre-orders I was never charged until a day or so before shipping.  Interesting...
Amazon has some pretty decent cases available if you want to check over there.  Enjoy your new phone when  it arrives.
Sorry you had to deal with that.  The Verizon employee you spoke with prior to pre-order date was not informed.  Verizon usually don't allow for devices to be shipped to an address other than the... See more...
Sorry you had to deal with that.  The Verizon employee you spoke with prior to pre-order date was not informed.  Verizon usually don't allow for devices to be shipped to an address other than the billing address for fraud purposes.  They should have informed you that you would have to call in to have that changed.  To the best of my knowledge, it has never been possible to change a shipping address of a device that wasn't that of the billing address.  Fingers crossed that you get your phone sooner than the anticipated ship date.  Best of luck to you.
I know that Apple's system was really struggling this morning.  I'm think it may even be an error on their part.  I wasn't allowed to access their system until 15 minutes after the scheduled pre-... See more...
I know that Apple's system was really struggling this morning.  I'm think it may even be an error on their part.  I wasn't allowed to access their system until 15 minutes after the scheduled pre-order time.  Hopefully this will get resolved to the benefit of the customers.  Best of luck to you!
There is always a possibility but I could certainly camp out if you do plan to get one.  Unless this launch is a complete and utter failure on Apple's part, I would assume that this phone with be... See more...
There is always a possibility but I could certainly camp out if you do plan to get one.  Unless this launch is a complete and utter failure on Apple's part, I would assume that this phone with be a hot commodity.  Best of luck to you!
The Apple site was lagging big time this morning.  It didn't finally open up on my end until 15 minutes after scheduled pre-order time.  I hope this doesn't affect those who placed their order.  ... See more...
The Apple site was lagging big time this morning.  It didn't finally open up on my end until 15 minutes after scheduled pre-order time.  I hope this doesn't affect those who placed their order.  Best of luck to you!
Sometimes the system can get bogged down with all of the pre-order activity.  If you haven't received an email it'll probably arrive sometime soon.  If you really want to be sure that the pre-ord... See more...
Sometimes the system can get bogged down with all of the pre-order activity.  If you haven't received an email it'll probably arrive sometime soon.  If you really want to be sure that the pre-order was complete, sign in to your Verizon account, select the phone you're upgrading (if you are) and you should see that it's pending a upgrade an won't allow you to move forward.  If the phone you're upgrading still shows that you can, then there is a great chance that the pre-order wasn't successful.  Hope this helps and best of luck to you.
Rest assured that it'll arrive on launch day.  Verizon's language regarding shipping can be a bit confusing to those who haven't dealt with their pre-order system before.  Even though you're sayi... See more...
Rest assured that it'll arrive on launch day.  Verizon's language regarding shipping can be a bit confusing to those who haven't dealt with their pre-order system before.  Even though you're saying ship by, trust me, unless the is some huge issue that affects more than just your order, you'll get it on launch day.  Congrats on ordering your new phone and I hope you enjoy it!
Amen to that!
It'll eventually show up.  Usually the high volume of traffic slows things down.  If you received your confirmation email you should be good to go.  Enjoy it when it arrives!
You'll be fine. I've been through this many times with Verizon. Sometimes it just takes a while to show up due to the heavy traffic. If you received a confirmation email then you should be good. ... See more...
You'll be fine. I've been through this many times with Verizon. Sometimes it just takes a while to show up due to the heavy traffic. If you received a confirmation email then you should be good. 
You should be okay.  It does take some time for the order to show up in your account.  And as for the charge...you won't see that until the phone actually ships.  Sounds like you both are okay. C... See more...
You should be okay.  It does take some time for the order to show up in your account.  And as for the charge...you won't see that until the phone actually ships.  Sounds like you both are okay. Congrats on your new phone and enjoy!
Since you just ordered a few days ago the days are probably accurate at the moment...however as VZW supplied with more units its possible that you may see your dates bumps up a bit. 
It was a day after my credit card was charged before the email/tracking info was updated.  The VZW website was slow to update...
What was your original ship date?  Also, what did you order?  Size, color, regular or plus, and did you have other phones on this specific order?  All of those factors can play a role in how soon... See more...
What was your original ship date?  Also, what did you order?  Size, color, regular or plus, and did you have other phones on this specific order?  All of those factors can play a role in how soon you get your device.
What is it that you're needing help with?  Not sure that we in the community will have the answer but we'll sure give it one heck of a try if you post your issue.
If your card was charged then that is usually a sign that your device is shipping.  My card was charged Friday night but it wasn't until Saturday morning that I received notification and the Veri... See more...
If your card was charged then that is usually a sign that your device is shipping.  My card was charged Friday night but it wasn't until Saturday morning that I received notification and the Verizon site finally upgraded with tracking info.
What did you order, regular 7 or plus?  Size and color?  There seems to be a lot of movement on the Rose Gold and now finally, the Jet Black.
Original order confirmation was 10/5.  The moved up to 9/23.