Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,621 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

halbeart's Posts

The enV Touch is a 3G Multimedia Device which requires a $9.99 minimum data plan charge. Smartphones such as Android, Windows Mobile, Palm WebOS, BlackBerry, and Palm OS require a minimum data pl... See more...
The enV Touch is a 3G Multimedia Device which requires a $9.99 minimum data plan charge. Smartphones such as Android, Windows Mobile, Palm WebOS, BlackBerry, and Palm OS require a minimum data plan of $29.99 per month and if you have a business discount then you get a feature discount which may depend based on how much your business gives discounts for. you can also save money off your entire plan via business discounts which vary depending on how much your business offers wireless discounts for. I save 22% off my entire plan every month for every line, and then 20% on two of the other lines because we have three smartphones. instead of the $29.99 monthly it would be $25.98 per month. But 3G Multimedia Devices have different data rates then smartphones because a smartphone uses more data per month (for the palm line on my account average is 150,000KB or 150MB and for my blackberry average at 100,000KB or 100MB per month.) where as a regular cell phone uses less data (when i had my voyager and env2 and motokrzr fire and motokrzr grey average was 5MB-10MB of data per month) so there are different rates on different types of mobile phones.
You may need to perform a Hard Reset or restart your blackberry. The Hard Reset will restart your phone but it will boot up like if you took the battery out and it can take up to five minutes. It... See more...
You may need to perform a Hard Reset or restart your blackberry. The Hard Reset will restart your phone but it will boot up like if you took the battery out and it can take up to five minutes. It does NOT erase any data on your phone. to do a hard reset press at the same time ALT + Right Shift + DEL   if this does not work, you may need to have your phone serviced using the warranty.
If you have BlackBerry® App World, open that up, go to your downloads, and see if there is an update for BlackBerry® Messenger (indicated by the new indicator like on messages icon) and you can d... See more...
If you have BlackBerry® App World, open that up, go to your downloads, and see if there is an update for BlackBerry® Messenger (indicated by the new indicator like on messages icon) and you can download the update.   Welcome to Verizon Wireless, and the Verizon Community Forums!
Hello, Sorry that you are having trouble with your BlackBerry® Smartphone. When you set up the email accounts with the email setup wizard, the accounts should automatically have their own separa... See more...
Hello, Sorry that you are having trouble with your BlackBerry® Smartphone. When you set up the email accounts with the email setup wizard, the accounts should automatically have their own separate folder(s) you can view these seperate accounts be pressing the BlackBerry® Logo button and it should bring up the full menu. You should be able to see two different titles icons with the different email addresses or titles if you have set them on the BlackBerry® Internet Service web client if you have a BlackBerry® Username and Password.   Welcome to Verizon Wireless, and the Verizon Community Forums!
I know that GSM/HSDPA/UMTS/EDGE etc... allow their customers to send SMS messages from any of their devices, including but not limited to the line-up of the Research In Motion BlackBerry® Smartph... See more...
I know that GSM/HSDPA/UMTS/EDGE etc... allow their customers to send SMS messages from any of their devices, including but not limited to the line-up of the Research In Motion BlackBerry® Smartphones. however I find it very nice that those subscribers to  those wireless networks may use SMS messaging with the ability to send multiple messages from one or 1/6 pages of 140 or 160 characters in each SMS Message.   I own a BlackBerry® Tour™ 9630 and sometimes because I just like to see what my phone is capable of, I will switch the mobile network band to GSM/UMTS and I even try to compose messages when on GSM/UMTS mode. When I do this, I notice that the message length has changed because of network based or network band based capabilities that allow the BlackBerry® user to compose a single SMS message and if its greater than 160 characters it will continue the user to type and send that single message and the network will break the 160+ characters into separate messages. For example I compose a message that is 180 characters long that will be determined as 2/6 pages of 160 characters each. The network sends the message to the specified recipients as two pages because there are more than 160 characters.   I know the system for Verizon Wireless (standard mobile phones only) that you can send more than 160 characters and up to 7 pages to "IN" or other Verizon Wireless customers only. BlackBerry® Smartphones cannot sent "IN" messages with unlimited characters, because it is not Verizon Wireless's standard mobile phone OS/firmware.   My question is... Will Verizon Wireless allow this option ever? I am not satisfied that I have to always re send a new message and I think it would be a great feature to all of the BlackBerry® Smartphone users to be able to send a single message and if it is more than 160 characters to be broken down automatically. Sprint PCS has al ready started to support this feature. Also Sprint PCS allows multiple messages to be broken down automatically no matter what network a customer is sending a message to. This would be a great new feature to all customers no matter if Android, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry®, or standard mobile phones so we can send as long messages to anyone on any network.    Im not satisfied or happy because of this. But I know you Verizon Wireless are also not happy because I'm not as happy with America's largest 3G Wireless Network   "We're not happy, unless you are with America's largest 3G Wireless Network" ~Verizon Wireless   Is there anything you can tell me about this topic?
Verizon Wireless may not ever support this service because I never have heard about this. Alltel, and AT&T are different networks. Verizon may also deny certain applications to be used on their c... See more...
Verizon Wireless may not ever support this service because I never have heard about this. Alltel, and AT&T are different networks. Verizon may also deny certain applications to be used on their customers devices.
Since BlackBerry® Devices require a data plan, the online system may not be letting you do that. Please dial *228 and select option 3 and enter all of the information for your number. if this doe... See more...
Since BlackBerry® Devices require a data plan, the online system may not be letting you do that. Please dial *228 and select option 3 and enter all of the information for your number. if this does not work, you will need to visit your local Verizon Wireless store, or call customer support from a landline phone at 1-800-922-0204. Please also make sure before re-activation of the mobile device that you are trying to activate that you turn the previously activated device shut off so the servers and databases can be updated successfully as some times certain phones will not update the system until its shut off ( the older phone )
You will need to go to the Research In Motion BlackBerry® Internet Service web system for Verizon Wireless and recover your password since you have a BlackBerry® Internet Service Account. If your... See more...
You will need to go to the Research In Motion BlackBerry® Internet Service web system for Verizon Wireless and recover your password since you have a BlackBerry® Internet Service Account. If your company uses a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, and have had to do enterprise activation with your company's BlackBerry® Internet Server, you may need to ask the person that manages that. If you did not activate your BlackBerry® with a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, and this is a new device, unless this is a used device then you may need to re-install the BlackBerry® OS
No, Sorry but Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant is not compatible with the BlackBerry® OS.
You can use Bluetooth® or MMS (Picture) Messaging or SMS (Text) Messaging to transfer your contacts. use Bluetooth® if the "dumbphone" is not activated.
you may need to have it serviced. call customer support from a landline phone at 1-800-922-0204. also make sure that you have the most recent BlackBerry® OS because Research In Motion released up... See more...
you may need to have it serviced. call customer support from a landline phone at 1-800-922-0204. also make sure that you have the most recent BlackBerry® OS because Research In Motion released updates for the Trackball firmware.
make sure that you are not holding your hand near the antenna area if needed.
Yes! You should have manufactures warranty for one year. I would recommend getting Wireless Protection with Extended warranty if you are authorized to make account changes because you get two yea... See more...
Yes! You should have manufactures warranty for one year. I would recommend getting Wireless Protection with Extended warranty if you are authorized to make account changes because you get two years of warranty in case trackball gets stuck or anything or software issues after the first year and you get Assurion wireless phone protection with two claims per rolling calender year in case your blackberry gets lost stolen or damaged ($7.99 additional monthly charge per line)
No! Flash Player cant do that... Flash Player on the BlackBerry® is only used for media or viewing media or playing media from the browser. if flash player would let you do all those functions on... See more...
No! Flash Player cant do that... Flash Player on the BlackBerry® is only used for media or viewing media or playing media from the browser. if flash player would let you do all those functions on that handheld, your handheld could crash this is why the mobile flash player is not for games like that.
No... It may not be possible because Verizon Wireless's Family Locator is not compatible with BlackBerry® devices.
If your company uses a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for mail, then you may need to check with your network administrator. I don't know if you can have them copied on an external mail server, but... See more...
If your company uses a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for mail, then you may need to check with your network administrator. I don't know if you can have them copied on an external mail server, but you may be able to auto forward your work mail to your aol.com but i do not think that you can automatically re-route your sent messages from your work email to your personal.
Since you are using a BlackBerry® device which is an Advanced Device, i have no clue on how much extra the cost will be. The pricing for Mobile Broadband with BlackBerry Email & Web plan is a cha... See more...
Since you are using a BlackBerry® device which is an Advanced Device, i have no clue on how much extra the cost will be. The pricing for Mobile Broadband with BlackBerry Email & Web plan is a charge of $30.00 that is added to your monthly billing cycle in addition to the email and web for blackberry.    Also a tip for you. If you have the BlackBerry® Unlimited data plan, this is not needed for you unless you work for a company that uses a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, and your company has provided you with Enterprise Activation instructions or information. Use the Email & Web for BlackBerry® if your using email and other data services for your own personal use. Both plans have unlimited data no matter what since your BlackBerry® uses many KB monthly. But only get the unlimited data or whatever it is if your company provides you information for enterprise activation to their BlackBerry® Enterprise Server.   If you wish to subscribe to the 5GB mobile broadband please contact your local Verizon Wireless retail store, or contact customer support 1-800-922-0204 from a landline phone, and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you.   • Mobile Broadband Connect 5GB Plan for BlackBerry® Email & Web - $30.00 additional charge to your next monthly statement • Mobile Broadband Connect 5GB plan for BlackBerry® Unlimited Connect Data (Required to activate with a corporate BlackBerry® Enterprise Server) - $15.00 additional charge to monthly statement 
Make sure that if you are still a few days, weeks, or even months before your service agreement completely ends with Sprint PCS's Nextel network, and have transferred numbers that the other devic... See more...
Make sure that if you are still a few days, weeks, or even months before your service agreement completely ends with Sprint PCS's Nextel network, and have transferred numbers that the other device that you previously used is turned off. some mobile phones will not allow the new information to the server to be processed unless that previous device has been turned off. try to turn it off, and if you continue to have problems, call or visit your local Verizon Wireless retail store or contact customer support at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline phone and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you.
Sorry, but your BlackBerry® Curve 8330 will not work because this phone is not globally capable. Since this device is not capable of global technology, you may not be able to use the mobile netwo... See more...
Sorry, but your BlackBerry® Curve 8330 will not work because this phone is not globally capable. Since this device is not capable of global technology, you may not be able to use the mobile network in London because it may require GSM/UMTS technology which uses a sim card which is in most newer CDMA/EV-DO/LTE BlackBerry® Devices. This would include Dual-Band, Quad-Band, and if available from Verizon Wireless Tri-Band devices which are capable of using Verizon Wireless's and Vodafone's Global SIM cards. Basically, No you will not be able to use your phone with Global technology unless Verizon Wireless allows you to roam globally on global CDMA/EV-DO networks if any exists in London. Call your local Verizon Wireless retail store or call customer service from a landline phone at 1-800-922-0204, and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you. But, No i do not think your BlackBerry® Curve 8300 will work since it is not globally ready.