Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,593 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Veritas852's Posts

Sorry for the confusion. What I meant was that I believe we are on "More Everything" and the way we usually do it is wait until the upgrade date and then upgrade *at a discount* with a new 2 year... See more...
Sorry for the confusion. What I meant was that I believe we are on "More Everything" and the way we usually do it is wait until the upgrade date and then upgrade *at a discount* with a new 2 year contract. Now my question is this. My contract expires in January of next year, but my wife's contract (also on my plan) doesn't expire until January of the following year. Can we both switch to the monthly plan immediately? Can I switch to monthly once my contract expires, but still have my wife's (2 year contract) on the plan? Or do we have to wait until her contract expires before we go monthly? Thanks again.
OK, so right now I'm paying $130 (+ tax) for 2 smartphone lines with 3 GB. It is my understanding that line charges will be $20 per phone ($40) and 3 GB will be $45, meaning that my bill would... See more...
OK, so right now I'm paying $130 (+ tax) for 2 smartphone lines with 3 GB. It is my understanding that line charges will be $20 per phone ($40) and 3 GB will be $45, meaning that my bill would now be $85/month + paying for devices instead of getting "discounts." Is that right, guys? Thanks.
How is that even possible? How are you paying $175 for 5 lines with 15GB and I'm paying $147 for 2 lines with 3GB? What the heck?