I have seen other topics on this in this thread but no real answers. One thread only had an answer of "my replacement phone seems to be working." Well That is not a good enough answer. It seems t... See more...
I have seen other topics on this in this thread but no real answers. One thread only had an answer of "my replacement phone seems to be working." Well That is not a good enough answer. It seems this is plaguing a lot of T2 users. My phone will randomly shut off anywhere from 30-15% battery life left. Sometimes it happens when opening or performing an action in an app, sometimes it's when I wake up the screen to use the phone. Sometimes it shuts down and I can reboot and it keeps going, other times it shuts down and blinks the drained battery image at me and will not reboot until I plug it in. When I plug it back in, it goes back to 20+% battery life immediately. I use 2 chargers, a wireless Qi charger at night, and the OEM turbo charger during the day. I used to be able to go a full day without charging, now I am lucky if I make it through lunch. The quick battery draining happened post the Marshmallow update, and eventually the Nougat update. The OS is definitely the biggest consumer of battery life. I have tried with not change whatsoever: Wiping the Cache Partition (many times) Resetting the battery tables (many times) Running in Safe Mode to Test 3rd Party apps (it's not the apps) Factory Reset (same issue) What is going on with the update and these Turbo 2's?? I'm now encountering issues with my SD card because I think an improper voltage is being delivered to the phone and the SD card won't read if it does not receive a steady voltage. So now I have no external memory in my phone. I am currently running: Android 7.0 System Version: 25.11.10.kinzie_verizon.verizon.en.US Build #: NCK25.118-10 Configuration Version: I15.MOT.XT1585.0
No new apps were downloaded to the device but many have updated recently. The touch screen has become responsive and I have been able to use it, but I still am getting instances of the issue desc... Ver más...
No new apps were downloaded to the device but many have updated recently. The touch screen has become responsive and I have been able to use it, but I still am getting instances of the issue described above. Safe mode allows the touch screen to work OK, which is not a surprise since the touch screen is working in normal mode. But it is still unclear why it becomes unresponsive and forces me to reboot it to get it back.
Yesterday, my screen became unresponsive to touch inputs. I powered down the phone by pressing and holding the power button for 10-20 seconds and let it do a soft reset. When it rebooted, the scr... Ver más...
Yesterday, my screen became unresponsive to touch inputs. I powered down the phone by pressing and holding the power button for 10-20 seconds and let it do a soft reset. When it rebooted, the screen responded as normal, but when it went into sleep mode, I could not get it to read any touch input to unlock the screen. My phone has the "twist and shake" feature to auto start my camera from the sleep screen, and that works to wake up the phone, but my home, back, and apps button won't allow me to exit the camera app or take a picture. The hard buttons work as well, the phone alerts me of notifications as normal, but I cannot do anything because the screen does not respond to touch. I've done 3 reboots now and have the same result, touch screen works as normal upon startup, stops working after entering the first sleep mode.
Hi Ashley I am using the standard messaging app and basic voicemail. I do not have any 3rd party messaging apps that I use. The "messaging has stopped" message pops up immediately after reboo... Ver más...
Hi Ashley I am using the standard messaging app and basic voicemail. I do not have any 3rd party messaging apps that I use. The "messaging has stopped" message pops up immediately after reboot and multiple times during use of other apps (Facebook, chrome, gallery, email, etc.). It will also force close multiple times when trying to compose messages as well. And even if it says a message sent, my contacts say they aren't receiving the messages. I am on Android version 4.4 and phone build version 19.6.3-obake_maxx.
I have been experiencing the same issues since June 17th. I don't recall upgrading to KitKat or any new apps being installed (just updated a bunch). I am no longer receiving all of my texts. In ... See more...
I have been experiencing the same issues since June 17th. I don't recall upgrading to KitKat or any new apps being installed (just updated a bunch). I am no longer receiving all of my texts. In addition I noticed my voicemail kept ending the call every time I entered my pass code. People think I'm ignoring them now and my mother is getting mad because her instructions for me to cook dinner tonight are being "ignored." I've closed and force stopped the app. Cleared the cache on both the app and the cache partition on the phone. I have force stopped all apps and restarted the phone. As soon as I boot up I get the "messaging has stopped" pop up. Doesn't sound like taking it to Verizon for a replacement or new SIM card seems to be working. Help Verizon!!