Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,131 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Mm87course's Posts

Hi Jennifer, It's not so much the passport's features, although overall I think it's a great option for business focused professionals, and is higher quality than my iPhone 6, what bothers m... See more...
Hi Jennifer, It's not so much the passport's features, although overall I think it's a great option for business focused professionals, and is higher quality than my iPhone 6, what bothers me is that Verizon always seems to be behind in these things. AT&T had the exclusive for iPhone, has it now for the passport, and I am even unable to obtain an unlocked Passport which I would gladly do because it doesn't work on Verizon's outdated CDMA network. So it's one thing after another, and Verizon is not giving their customers options or flexibility, even to buy an unlocked phone. Verizon also goes and gets the classic but the passport is clearly the flagship phone. For the cost of the plans I expect verizon to be the leader. I am at my wit's end and am strongly considering switching. Personal information removed as required by the Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
How can Verizon NOT have the BB Passport? Verizon NEEDS TO GET THE PASSPORT. After over ten years with Verizon I am seriously considering switching to AT&T over this. Don't you see that ... See more...
How can Verizon NOT have the BB Passport? Verizon NEEDS TO GET THE PASSPORT. After over ten years with Verizon I am seriously considering switching to AT&T over this. Don't you see that people are fed up with the same old iPhones and Android devices? My iphone 6 is a piece of junk, it's poorly built and literally feels like a cheap piece of plastic. Worst iphone I've had. Verizon knows BB was the dominant smartphone in the past, and for many reasons people left BB as the company had issues, but stayed with Verizon of course. Now that they make the passport, one of the best phones on the market, can't you foresee that ALL of those past BB users would be potential buyers of their new Passport? Do you realize how many past BB users you have in your network? Are you not reading the raving reviews of the Passport and the overwhelming response? I'm noticing posts here that are over a year old begging for the passport! Figure it out! Verizon is already the most expensive carrier in all that I've tried, where are YOUR exclusive BB phones? The classic isn't good enough, although I'm glad they are offering that, and the Z10 and other models aren't good enough either. It's the passport people want and yet again AT&T got an exclusive before Verizon. I'm highly disappointed in Verizon! Get the passport!