Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,646 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

710crew's Posts

All seems to working!!  F'in FINALLY!  It is sad that the VZ reps are kept completely out of the loop with stuff like this.  We get so mad at them at times when...at least...in this case they (c... See more...
All seems to working!!  F'in FINALLY!  It is sad that the VZ reps are kept completely out of the loop with stuff like this.  We get so mad at them at times when...at least...in this case they (clearly) were given no info about the issue and how to respond to the customers.  Day after day we get no updates then boom...a fix comes out of nowhere.  Their job is tough enough and it's even harder with little support from the big-shots signing their pay checks.
Thanks for the update Joe!  I haven't rec it yet but i'm cautiously optimistic it will come through soon and life will be all good again...ha.  Personally, I love this phone.  I've had other "br... See more...
Thanks for the update Joe!  I haven't rec it yet but i'm cautiously optimistic it will come through soon and life will be all good again...ha.  Personally, I love this phone.  I've had other "brands" in the past and based on so many positive reviews I decided to go with LG this time around.  Of course no phone is perfect but prior to the recent screw-up, this was the best phone i've ever owned.  I can't wait to get it back to full capacity!
just wanted to add ANOTHER update...the issue is still present!!  of course this is an obvious stmt considering i have not rec a new update or seen any news on how to fix it without an actual up... See more...
just wanted to add ANOTHER update...the issue is still present!!  of course this is an obvious stmt considering i have not rec a new update or seen any news on how to fix it without an actual update from Verizon (we know a non-update fix is not possible b/c the G3 had the same issue last year and required a new update to fix).  i have used more data at this point than any other previous month b/c i have to keep the WiFi turned off for large portions of the day.  as stated in a previous post, i'm starting to wonder if Verizon has even acknowledged that there is a major issue with the G4 since the update.  the fact that the support team is continuing to ask us "explain the issue" when it's been explained clearly and multiple times in this tread is crazy.  i can deal with something having gone wrong with the update and that it could take time to fix but the lack of acknowledgment that an issue even exists is mind-boggling.  we are OWED some kind of communication from Verizon.  i'm trying to remain patient but if i go over my data this month (which i never have in the past) my voice will get much louder.
anyone have updates info on this issue?  i'm still having the same notification and sync issues and my frustration is growing!!!
sorry...forgot to add... not only are the notifications missing but texts are coming through 15-20 min after they are sent
Other sites have people reporting the same issue.  So far no one has been able to get a reasonable response from anyone.  I did not have the G3 but it appears to be the same issue many had in th... See more...
Other sites have people reporting the same issue.  So far no one has been able to get a reasonable response from anyone.  I did not have the G3 but it appears to be the same issue many had in the past so someone should know how to fix it QUICKLY!  I use WhatsApp for 75% of all my texts and have received no notifications while on WI-FI.  Once I go into the app the text appears and as long as both people (my wife has a G4 also) keep the app open the text come through just fine but as soon as we close out we get nothing.  Fix this asap!!! link to the other msg board talking about this issue... http://forum.xda-developers.com/g4/general/update-verizon-lg-g4-t3221552
Same issue!!!! What is Verizon doing about it?? Need a fix asap