Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,200 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lakesideretiree's Posts

No, I was looking here:  LED Combinations Possible Failure Reasons and Recommended Actions Verizon Wireless Network Extender (EvDO) | Verizon Wir… Just my neighbor is having the problem, but she... See more...
No, I was looking here:  LED Combinations Possible Failure Reasons and Recommended Actions Verizon Wireless Network Extender (EvDO) | Verizon Wir… Just my neighbor is having the problem, but she asked for my help as she is less tech savy than me (if that's even possible).  I did not see any mention of a green light, nor does the Verizon Wireless Network Extender Quick Start Guide mention green.  When we set it up & it went thru the startup process all the lights cycled thru to blue & it worked fine. But this week the System light was red & when we recycled power all lights worked thru to blue, but then the System light almost immediately changed from blue to green. And there is no connection - we checked with #48.
Helping neighbor with her network extender. It was not working & system light was red (all others blue). I powered off & back on & watched as other lights changed to blue. System light was last &... See more...
Helping neighbor with her network extender. It was not working & system light was red (all others blue). I powered off & back on & watched as other lights changed to blue. System light was last & was blinking red, then changed to blue for a second then changed to green. No mention of green lights in troubleshooting guide. No change to modem or router. Internet connection to iPad working fine. Samsung network extender had been working. Repeated process & System light is definitely green. Extender is not working when checked with #48. Does anyone know what a green system light indicates?