Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,668 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sauld's Posts

The only place either of us have dropped calls is at home. Both phones definitely hear the double beep confirming connection to the extender. Both Phones are register on the extender. On Mo... See more...
The only place either of us have dropped calls is at home. Both phones definitely hear the double beep confirming connection to the extender. Both Phones are register on the extender. On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
My son has had some problems when hes has been here but that has only been occasionally . My wife's calls are the biggest issue as her job is from home and she cannot sit at her desk and talk.... See more...
My son has had some problems when hes has been here but that has only been occasionally . My wife's calls are the biggest issue as her job is from home and she cannot sit at her desk and talk. She finds a spot that it works at stands there to complete her call. The Verizon extender is located in a room next to her desk with one of three antenna mounted 6 ft from the extender and 6 ft off the floor. This antenna is about 3 feet from her desk on an adjacent wall. On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
Yes I do hear a double beep. Typically we call walk outside our house and make or listen to calls Thanks On Wednesday, May 20, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
On My Note II, I am now having the same problem but I don't depend on voice calls as much as my wife does as we both have offices in our home. She if full time in home office and I am only part t... See more...
On My Note II, I am now having the same problem but I don't depend on voice calls as much as my wife does as we both have offices in our home. She if full time in home office and I am only part time as I am out of the office a good bit
For the Past year, my wife's S3 drops calls frequently. I bought and installed an Extender from Verizon several years back and it doesn't seem to help. The Data side has gotten much slower but t... See more...
For the Past year, my wife's S3 drops calls frequently. I bought and installed an Extender from Verizon several years back and it doesn't seem to help. The Data side has gotten much slower but the biggest issue is the inability to carry on a conversation without have to call back due to dropped calls