Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,234 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JHupset's Posts

I do understand, but I didn't see this promotion as being for "new customers" I saw it as a way for them to get everyone on the great and powerful EDGE plan so they get $680 for each iphone 6 ins... See more...
I do understand, but I didn't see this promotion as being for "new customers" I saw it as a way for them to get everyone on the great and powerful EDGE plan so they get $680 for each iphone 6 instead of the $199 I would have paid if I just upgraded.
I'm not saying I didn't sign this agreement, I'm not complaining about the charges incurred or any of that garbage. I'm saying, the ad said nothing about a "port in" and neither did the Verizon R... See more...
I'm not saying I didn't sign this agreement, I'm not complaining about the charges incurred or any of that garbage. I'm saying, the ad said nothing about a "port in" and neither did the Verizon Rep in a Corporate store...The agreements never have anything in them about promotions and what you will or will not receive. This isn't my first rodeo, I know how it works.
The ad said if you went with their new "more everything" plan with unlimited talk and text AND signed a new EDGE agreement you would receive a $150 credit for each agreement...nothing about porti... See more...
The ad said if you went with their new "more everything" plan with unlimited talk and text AND signed a new EDGE agreement you would receive a $150 credit for each agreement...nothing about porting in or switching from another carrier. I asked the sales person all about it before doing it because I'm not really saving much per month from what I was paying and my husband's line had unlimited data so it was a good deal. He assured me I was eligible for the credits (nothing in writing of course, go figure) and now when I call about the credits they say that promotion never existed.
I started two threads with no responses.
They said I had to "port in" a number, but that was not part of the ad I saw and the sales guy obviously knew I was already a Verizon customer and still told me I would get the credits.
The Sales Associate in the Verizon store I went to apparently lied to my face as well and now I cannot receive 2 credits that I am owed. I am very very tempted to sell both new iphones on Gazelle... See more...
The Sales Associate in the Verizon store I went to apparently lied to my face as well and now I cannot receive 2 credits that I am owed. I am very very tempted to sell both new iphones on Gazelle.com and pay off the EDGE agreement and go with AT&T. I have been with Verizon for years and I have had enough! I feel your pain.