Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,270 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kariya's Posts

But with that share everything plan they try to throw you on, the 6 gig one would cost me like $40 on top of what I'm paying now, while that one I was talking about would only cost like an extra ... See more...
But with that share everything plan they try to throw you on, the 6 gig one would cost me like $40 on top of what I'm paying now, while that one I was talking about would only cost like an extra $10.  For someone with one device, that share everything plan is a ripoff. And yea, when I paid full price for my phone I paid no upgrade fee.  I'm not even entirely sure I paid an activation fee.  The rep in the store did everything for me. Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Thanks guys.  Appreciate it. If they decided to take it away, it'd be nice if they gave existing customers some sort of discount.  I read somewhere where there was like a 6 gig plan for $30 or... See more...
Thanks guys.  Appreciate it. If they decided to take it away, it'd be nice if they gave existing customers some sort of discount.  I read somewhere where there was like a 6 gig plan for $30 or $40.  That would've worked perfectly for me.  But alas, I don't think it's around anymore. I guess I'll see how long I can keep going on the month to month before they take it away.  Hopefully never, but I guess I'll weigh my options when it comes times.  I like Verizon because it does give me the best coverage.  But if another carrier (such as T-Mobile), will give me unlimited, even if it's throttled after a point, then I may go with that.
I know this has been discussed many times around here.  I've dug around some but have not quite found the answer I'm looking for. I'm currently on a month-to-month because my last phone I had ... See more...
I know this has been discussed many times around here.  I've dug around some but have not quite found the answer I'm looking for. I'm currently on a month-to-month because my last phone I had to buy at full price.  Reason 1 being the previous phone crapped out on me 2 weeks before my contract was up and reason 2 being I wanted to keep my unlimited data. I know that there have been talks of unlimited data going away but I'm not sure if that is for contract people or people like me who are month to month or perhaps even both. So my question is, if I were to get a new phone in the near future and pay full price for it, would I be able to keep my unlimited data?