Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,204 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ChiefPopeye's Posts

I am not saying that your wrong. however. there is no Verizon more everything plan for 6GB and only $45 per month. you are missing some vital information from your current bill. on the 6GB M E wh... See more...
I am not saying that your wrong. however. there is no Verizon more everything plan for 6GB and only $45 per month. you are missing some vital information from your current bill. on the 6GB M E when your line access charge is out of contract your monthly cost for the LAC is $40 - $25 month to month discount for a total of $15 and that $15 is added to the cost of the Account Access Charge for 6GB which is $70. so for one line of service on the M E 6GB plan your total is $85 before taxes and that is if your out of contract.
your iPhone 6 supports advanced calling 1.0 which means you have the ability to download the Verizon messenger app and use it connected to Wi-Fi to make calls and send and receive text messages a... See more...
your iPhone 6 supports advanced calling 1.0 which means you have the ability to download the Verizon messenger app and use it connected to Wi-Fi to make calls and send and receive text messages as needed.
What phone do you have? what are your trying to do that you want wifi and cellular data to work together?
Sometimes, but not all the time, when a line of service falls out of contract on the more everything plan the customer must call in and ask if the Month to Month line access discount has been app... See more...
Sometimes, but not all the time, when a line of service falls out of contract on the more everything plan the customer must call in and ask if the Month to Month line access discount has been applied. if it has not then the representative that you speak to would be able to apply it on the spot, if it has been applied then at least you have confirmed it and it will be reflected on your next billing cycle. please keep in mind that the discount very's from account to account based on the level of service you have. Ex. more everything with 4GB or less- LAC $40 - $15 discount = $25// more everything with 6GB or more- LAC $40 - $25 = $15. and this is only for lines of service that are completely out of contract.
If you felt that the charges were "Erroneous" you could contact Customer Care at 18009220204 and beg them to forgive you. no promises they will be able to help but it never hurts to ask'
I am sorry that you have experienced this surprise overage. there is not a way that I know of to reverse the charges. however in the future there is a way for you to send and receive texts from y... See more...
I am sorry that you have experienced this surprise overage. there is not a way that I know of to reverse the charges. however in the future there is a way for you to send and receive texts from your Verizon phone over the WiFi network only so you can disable your cellular connection all together and not receive roaming charges. Verizon offers a my Verizon messenger service that you can access from your Verizon Wireless account online and also from an app that you can download on your phone. the app will use WiFi data instead of a cellular network connection when you turn off the cellular connection from your phone. I hope this helps in the future. Also if your phone supports Advanced calling 1.0 you can make voice calls from the messenger app over WiFi as well. just make sure to set it up so your cellular connection is OFF but WiFi is ON.
you should be able to tap menue, select settings, and toggle the mobile data to off. and it will block data unless you are connected to a wifi source.
HTC  what? also some thoughts. are you having trouble connecting any other devices to this network. can you go somewhere that offers free wifi and connect there or is it still the same issue?
if you feel its worth the effort you can contact technical support for VZW at 866-221-4096. let them know your coverage map say's you have coverage but you are experiencing dropped calls and poor... See more...
if you feel its worth the effort you can contact technical support for VZW at 866-221-4096. let them know your coverage map say's you have coverage but you are experiencing dropped calls and poor connection to the internet. it will take some convincing and some trouble shooting on your part but eventually they will send a tech out to your house to investigate the issue more thoroughly.
there is a rumor that VZW will incorporate voice and video chat over wifi within the VZW messanger application. no idea when it will actually happen though.
002 is not a complete phone number. it can be used as a sms number but you would receive it as an sms. what is the whole number shown on the caller ID? screen shot maybe?
the break down is simple. you know your out of contract if your still getting unlimited data. the new plans are as follows $20 per smart phone out of contract + $30 for 1 GB $45 for 3 GB ... See more...
the break down is simple. you know your out of contract if your still getting unlimited data. the new plans are as follows $20 per smart phone out of contract + $30 for 1 GB $45 for 3 GB $60 for 6 GB $80 for 12GB bottom line if your paying more than 60 for one line of service now and using less then 3GB you really need to switch.
I understand your frustration. there are some basic things to start with of course which include... Is the screen clean and free of debri (dust, grease, oil from your skin) is there a tempere... See more...
I understand your frustration. there are some basic things to start with of course which include... Is the screen clean and free of debri (dust, grease, oil from your skin) is there a tempered glass screen protector on the phone. if yes how long has it been there? the last resort is of course to do a factory reset and wipe the phone clean of any and all information. (I realize this is a last resort but it may prove the most effective) please let me know the answers to my questions so I can further assist you.
the voice mate microphone at the end of the google search bar on your home screen is the easiest way to speech to text. tap the button, say text and the name of the person you want to text then s... See more...
the voice mate microphone at the end of the google search bar on your home screen is the easiest way to speech to text. tap the button, say text and the name of the person you want to text then simply say what you want to send as a text. that is the method i use for sending messages on this device.
im sure you have tried it but I will ask anyway. have you simultaniously held down the home button and the top (power) button until the screen goes blank and you see an apple icon? dont let go un... See more...
im sure you have tried it but I will ask anyway. have you simultaniously held down the home button and the top (power) button until the screen goes blank and you see an apple icon? dont let go until you see the apple icon.
so here is my suggestion. trade phones with your daughter. activate her phone on your line of service and your phone on her line of service. if the problem stays with the phone at least you know ... See more...
so here is my suggestion. trade phones with your daughter. activate her phone on your line of service and your phone on her line of service. if the problem stays with the phone at least you know exactly where the problem is. if the problem stays with your number then you have a solution to provide tech support when you call them back. this is just a suggestion. I have no experience or expertise to back it up. just an outside the box idea.
there is a release update for Marshmellow coming soon. I have read in the developer notes that they are trying to configure that into the OS. when it comes available I would recommend you update ... See more...
there is a release update for Marshmellow coming soon. I have read in the developer notes that they are trying to configure that into the OS. when it comes available I would recommend you update and see if that provides a fix. aside from the OS built in email app. are you using any other email managing application on your note 4?
I would say at this rate, Jayhawk1950, if you feel you were lied to then you need to confront the person who you feel lied to you. everyone on this forum including members who have a well establi... See more...
I would say at this rate, Jayhawk1950, if you feel you were lied to then you need to confront the person who you feel lied to you. everyone on this forum including members who have a well established status are telling you that VZW does not offer free wifi through your new Jet Pack. I am sorry that this comes as a shock.
thats a lot to take in at once. I do have a jump to conclusion that may or may not be of some use. has anyone tried to assign your phone a different number? are there other phones on your account... See more...
thats a lot to take in at once. I do have a jump to conclusion that may or may not be of some use. has anyone tried to assign your phone a different number? are there other phones on your account that work fine? is it possible that the issue is in fact the phone line itself? I know this sounds far fetched but if you will take a no stone un turned attitude I would say trade phones with one of your children for a week. see if the problem follows the phone or stays with you?
if you don't mind me asking? what is the number one trigger issue that caused you to start trouble shooting your phone in the fist place?