Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,885 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

nycmk's Posts

I have been using WiFi since I got this phone. IOS 8.3  12F70.  No I didn't have to reset WiFi when I reset Network Settings. I am very inclined to think that it's a Verizon Server /  Network is... See more...
I have been using WiFi since I got this phone. IOS 8.3  12F70.  No I didn't have to reset WiFi when I reset Network Settings. I am very inclined to think that it's a Verizon Server /  Network issue in my apt. I have Zero issues at work on Wifi - I need WiFi in my apt. My WiFi signal is excellent - router is Netgear. Let me reiterate - I never had an issue with signal in my apt - and Nothing has changed on my end.
This did nothing - still the same, if not worse - but LTE works - WiFi nothing - and I keep getting messages like  "no server" and "not connected to Internet" -
When on WiFi - Verizon's signal is weak - nothing loads or takes forever - very frustrating - Instagram, Facebook, and other apps, Wifi works beautifully when I'm at work - so your Rep was off b... See more...
When on WiFi - Verizon's signal is weak - nothing loads or takes forever - very frustrating - Instagram, Facebook, and other apps, Wifi works beautifully when I'm at work - so your Rep was off by saying I should not expect much from a Wifi connection. No, I have not installed any new apps. This started happening about a month ago and I've had Wifi in my apt. for 3 months it was not an issue then. I travel often and find that Verizon's network is not as big large as they claim to be. I've often had issues with Wifi and LTE when traveling.
I have the IPhone 6 , 16GB - I don't have the model # Yes Home connection is the problem - and Work Wifi is fine But I also had issues on other WIFI connections - Verizon signal was weak at... See more...
I have the IPhone 6 , 16GB - I don't have the model # Yes Home connection is the problem - and Work Wifi is fine But I also had issues on other WIFI connections - Verizon signal was weak at my gym. My friends all have AT&T they had no issues on their devices using Wifi but I did in Panama City Beach Florida at the end of April and in New Jersey last weekend -
Hi, I am having problems with a weak Verizon signal in my home. Only 1-2 bubbles, when I go on the internet - and cannot open a webpage - it tells me there is a network error. I checked my wifi... See more...
Hi, I am having problems with a weak Verizon signal in my home. Only 1-2 bubbles, when I go on the internet - and cannot open a webpage - it tells me there is a network error. I checked my wifi connection and it's excellent - but when I try to open webpages over WiFi - it's a problem, tells me that I am not connected to the internet (which is BS) or it takes forever to open; but when I switch to Verizon LTE cellular data, I can open webpages easily. (Go figure) The reason why I got WiFi - was to avoid the huge data bills from Verizon, ever since my unlimited plan was taken away - but what is the point of WiFi - if Verizon's signal is weak that I can't even use my device from my home I spoke to a Rep about this and he tried to tell me it was an Apple and Wifi issue -  and said I shouldn't expect so much b/c Wifi is free - well, if that is the case - why is the Verizon signal 3-4 bubbles from my office and I can open Webpages no problems OVER WiFi so Apple doesn't have a beef with my work WIFI?? Anyone else experiencing this - and how can this be fixed? Thanks,