Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,401 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

kylec_vzw's Posts

Clark59 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Can the S6 do slow motion videos? A: Slow motion videos are definitely fun to watch! I want to confirm that the S6 Edge does have the ability to record sl... See more...
Clark59 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Can the S6 do slow motion videos? A: Slow motion videos are definitely fun to watch! I want to confirm that the S6 Edge does have the ability to record slow motion videos. - Yosef
Mikiemike1 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Does the G3 have a slot for a removable SD card? A: Your inquiry is very much appreciated. Yes, the Verizon LG G3, Model # VS985 has a microSDHC™ Memor... See more...
Mikiemike1 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Does the G3 have a slot for a removable SD card? A: Your inquiry is very much appreciated. Yes, the Verizon LG G3, Model # VS985 has a microSDHC™ Memory Slot that supports up to a 128GB microSDHC™ card. Technically, it can support up to a 2TB microSDHC™ card, but currently, the largest available microSDHC™ card is 128GB...^IFV
JillShannon asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Does this phone have a kid mode? A: It does not come with a Kid mode preinstalled, but then not many phones I'm aware of do. The Google Play Store, ho... See more...
JillShannon asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Does this phone have a kid mode? A: It does not come with a Kid mode preinstalled, but then not many phones I'm aware of do. The Google Play Store, however, has a few very popular "Kids Mode" applications that can enforce parental locks on certain features, and maintain everything from specific usage periods and allowed free time to which apps can be open and used while the mode is enabled.
Bdog5197 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Is the galaxy s5 waterproof? A: Hi Bdog5197 Thank you for your question. No the Samsung Galaxy S5 is not waterproof. However, it is water resistant and w... See more...
Bdog5197 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Is the galaxy s5 waterproof? A: Hi Bdog5197 Thank you for your question. No the Samsung Galaxy S5 is not waterproof. However, it is water resistant and with an IP67 certification, the Galaxy S5 is resistant to sweat, rain, liquids, sand and dust.
Alison1966 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Can I download pictures from my phone to my computer? A: Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, there are several ways to transfer pictures from your Verizon... See more...
Alison1966 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Can I download pictures from my phone to my computer? A: Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, there are several ways to transfer pictures from your Verizon Extravert™ 2, Model # VN280 to your computer. 1. Plug the phone into the computer with the USB cable. 2. On the "Tools" menu of your phone, select "USB Mass Storage" 3. Your phone will now show up as a flash device on your computer where you can move files in and out using drag and drop or copy and paste. 4. Your phone will also show up in "Windows Media Player" as a sync device. Or you can simply activate Bluetooth on your phone and the computer, pair them and then transfer the files. You can also transfer the files using the memory card in your phone, save all the files you want to transfer in the memory card, put the memory card in the computer and transfer the files...^IFV
Kkmac asked Verizon Wireless: Q: After setting the launch phrase, can you change it again? A: Yes, you can change the launch phrase. Open the Moto App > Tap on the gear on the top right > V... See more...
Kkmac asked Verizon Wireless: Q: After setting the launch phrase, can you change it again? A: Yes, you can change the launch phrase. Open the Moto App > Tap on the gear on the top right > Voice > Change or improve launch phrase. Follow the on-screen prompts at that point to create a new launch phrase. -Tom
TFace1001 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Does the backup Assistant run on the Blackberry Classic? If not, how do I transfer contacts from my old iPhone 5S with Backup Assistant installed A: Hi ... See more...
TFace1001 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Does the backup Assistant run on the Blackberry Classic? If not, how do I transfer contacts from my old iPhone 5S with Backup Assistant installed A: Hi there! Thank you for asking about the capabilities of the BlackBerry Classic. Yes, it is Verizon Cloud (Backup Assistant) compatible. Contact transfer processing can be done by following the instructions in this link: http://vz.to/1kRZkEq - Dion
Jeannie5492 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Can I talk to text instead of hand texting while I am driving? A: Great question Jeannie5492. Yes this phone has touchless control. Select Apps>Settin... See more...
Jeannie5492 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Can I talk to text instead of hand texting while I am driving? A: Great question Jeannie5492. Yes this phone has touchless control. Select Apps>Settings >Touchless control >Enable  - Kinquana
PacificaM asked Verizon Wireless: Q: What is the benefit of being NFC enabled? A: Glad you asked. Here are the benefits of Near Field Communication: Simple - There's no pairing or set up in... See more...
PacificaM asked Verizon Wireless: Q: What is the benefit of being NFC enabled? A: Glad you asked. Here are the benefits of Near Field Communication: Simple - There's no pairing or set up involved Secure - Increased safety due to short range transmissions Fast - Connection is typically less than 1/10 of a second Lean - Low power consumption Flexible - Can operate with different devices, like payment terminals and smart tags Small - Due to size, NFC chips can be embedded in many different types of items, from posters to credit cards to phones, and more. - Sherita
Missy6886 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Does the LG G3 have a slot for micro SD card? A: Thank your for your inquiry. Yes, the Verizon LG G3, Model # VS985 has a microSDHC™ Memory Slot that su... See more...
Missy6886 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Does the LG G3 have a slot for micro SD card? A: Thank your for your inquiry. Yes, the Verizon LG G3, Model # VS985 has a microSDHC™ Memory Slot that supports microSDHC™ cards up to 2 TB, but the largest available card is 128GB. If you encounter any issues with the card not being recognized, try formatting it in another device in which the card is recognozed then re-inserting it into the G3...^IFV
redheadj asked Verizon Wireless: Q: is this phone water resistant? A: Hi redheadj, Thank you for your question. No, the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are not water resistant.
Minneapolis asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Does Verizon allow for the Samsung Galaxy S6 to have simultaneously voice and data (solely on the actual Verizon network) without connecting to WiFi? ... See more...
Minneapolis asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Does Verizon allow for the Samsung Galaxy S6 to have simultaneously voice and data (solely on the actual Verizon network) without connecting to WiFi? A: Yes, the phone is capable of supporting simultaneous voice and data when in a 4G LTE coverage are. Make sure to have the 'Advanced Calling' feature added on your plan (at no extra cost) for this feature to work.
Nyma asked Verizon Wireless: Q: What are the activation fees for an upgrade from an iPhone 5 to an iPhone 6? A: Oh boy! I'm happy you're getting he iPhone 6. Upgrading is always exciting. H... See more...
Nyma asked Verizon Wireless: Q: What are the activation fees for an upgrade from an iPhone 5 to an iPhone 6? A: Oh boy! I'm happy you're getting he iPhone 6. Upgrading is always exciting. Here is all the information you'll need about the activation fee. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/wireless-service-checklist-faqs/ - Vanetris
Bfantaliii asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Can the S6 be used as a hot spot for other devices? A: Hi Bfantaliii, Yes the Samsung Galaxy S6 is hotspot capable. Thank you for your question.
MCollins2010 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: I see that you can sync this tablet with the Galaxy S5, is this device also able to sync with the Galaxy S6? And how does this feature work? A: That ... See more...
MCollins2010 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: I see that you can sync this tablet with the Galaxy S5, is this device also able to sync with the Galaxy S6? And how does this feature work? A: That is one of my favorite features! You sure can set it up with SideSync. Go to http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-119538/ to set it up with your S5 or S6. - Lena
linda104 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Since the battery cannot be removed, what are the steps when the phone freezes? Today the S4 & 5 you need to remove the battery. A: Hi Linda104, Sorry to... See more...
linda104 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Since the battery cannot be removed, what are the steps when the phone freezes? Today the S4 & 5 you need to remove the battery. A: Hi Linda104, Sorry to hear that you have had these issues with the Galaxy S4 and S5. If your Galaxy S6 freezes, you will want to restart it by pressing and holding the power button. Thank you for your question.
Mikey50 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Is this phone Bluetooth compatible? A: Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, the Verizon Extravert™ 2 Model # VN280 supports Bluetooth version 3.0...^IFV
kat43 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Where exactly is the speaker located on the Turbo? A: With the device facing you, its on the top left. Please refer to the user manual if this doesn't help.... See more...
kat43 asked Verizon Wireless: Q: Where exactly is the speaker located on the Turbo? A: With the device facing you, its on the top left. Please refer to the user manual if this doesn't help. Have a great day - Bobby
maslady asked Verizon Wireless: Q: LG G Pad™ 7.0 LTE Is this tablet able to support Adobe Flash/java? A: Thank you for your inquiry. No, the Verizon LG G Pad™ 7.0 LTE Model # VK410 does not... See more...
maslady asked Verizon Wireless: Q: LG G Pad™ 7.0 LTE Is this tablet able to support Adobe Flash/java? A: Thank you for your inquiry. No, the Verizon LG G Pad™ 7.0 LTE Model # VK410 does not support Adobe Flash. Adobe cut support for Adobe Flash in Android Jellybean and beyond and have moved to HTML5. Other than downloading apps that add that functionality, you can install Adobe Flash or find some browsers in the Google Play Store that build in support for Flash...^IFV
DPRATTE asked Verizon Wireless: Q: I have an iPhone 4 will all my info transfer to the samsung note edge when I upgrade? A: In most cases, Verizon retail stores or their authorized retailer... See more...
DPRATTE asked Verizon Wireless: Q: I have an iPhone 4 will all my info transfer to the samsung note edge when I upgrade? A: In most cases, Verizon retail stores or their authorized retailers can perform the transfer at the time of purchase. However, Samsung themselves have an app known as "Samsung Smart Switch" which is available through the Galaxy Essentials Samsung App Store on the phone. Having done a transfer from an iPhone for my girlfriend using the tool, I can indeed say that all her files, contacts, text messages, and even certain settings such as WiFi passwords transferred over. Mileage may vary, however. Apps, of course, cannot be transferred and will have to be re-downloaded in their Android equivalents from the Play Store.