Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,945 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

imgja's Posts

It happened again today.  My phone notified me that "you have a text message"...however, when I went to my messanger app, there was nothing.  This has happened several times.  Where are these "phanto... See more...
It happened again today.  My phone notified me that "you have a text message"...however, when I went to my messanger app, there was nothing.  This has happened several times.  Where are these "phantom" messages?  Because, I sure can't find them on my phone.
I downloaded custom zedge ringtones for favorites on my lgk20v, it shows on their profile on the listing.  however, when they call my phone, it comes through only on the default "notification" so... See more...
I downloaded custom zedge ringtones for favorites on my lgk20v, it shows on their profile on the listing.  however, when they call my phone, it comes through only on the default "notification" sound (country blues).  Why aren't their custom ringtones coming on when they call my phone.  Is there some type of default ringtones that I need to turn off first?
I am going from a droid mini to LGk20v, and I can't figure out how to get custom zedge ringtones onto the new phone.  It was very easy on the Motorola, can't figure it out for this phone.  I like... See more...
I am going from a droid mini to LGk20v, and I can't figure out how to get custom zedge ringtones onto the new phone.  It was very easy on the Motorola, can't figure it out for this phone.  I like Zedge - well, it's free!  So, I would prefer not being directed to something that costs $$.  I just need a step by step process.  I have the Zedge app already loaded onto my phone...now what?
How do I make sure that my moto droid mini is updating?  I thought it just did it automatically...is there something I am suppose to manually do?
My Droid Mini is not updating and YES, my wifi is on & "excellent"....all other devices are having no issues at all.  I notice it with the weather app that is on the opening screen.  It is never ... See more...
My Droid Mini is not updating and YES, my wifi is on & "excellent"....all other devices are having no issues at all.  I notice it with the weather app that is on the opening screen.  It is never up to date, and sometimes my mail is not up to date either. 
some of my text messages have a triangle with exclamation point in it next to them.  What is the meaning?
Starting this evening, my droid mini isn't updating my email.  It did yesterday as usual....but now the most "current" email it has is 12/ 2017.  Believe me I have had a lot of emails in the last... See more...
Starting this evening, my droid mini isn't updating my email.  It did yesterday as usual....but now the most "current" email it has is 12/ 2017.  Believe me I have had a lot of emails in the last 3 months!  I have turned it off & back on, and it still won't update.  I am at home on my own connection.
I checked the help section on my phone & followed the instructions exactly.  I touched the icon and the only thing that happened was that it appeared on my main screen!  Nothing showed up that ga... See more...
I checked the help section on my phone & followed the instructions exactly.  I touched the icon and the only thing that happened was that it appeared on my main screen!  Nothing showed up that gave me the choice to uninstall it as the "help" section of the phone told me it would.  Now what?
Thank you so much. Very helpful...and I love step by step. I'm 70, and I'm not as smart as my phone obviously.
I plugged it in and it immediately started downloading photos from my phone - didn't get a choice of downloading attached photos from text messages. I think this is a lost cause. I tried a crai... See more...
I plugged it in and it immediately started downloading photos from my phone - didn't get a choice of downloading attached photos from text messages. I think this is a lost cause. I tried a craigslist app - but it would never let me post the ad, and it wouldn't recognize my existing account on craigslist. Maybe I'm not meant to sell the boat. But, thank you for the help.
I have a Dell with Windows 10 - how do I plug it in? All I have is the USB w/mini to charge it on the computer that came with it.
I don't like the Craigslist app - I find it really hard to type text on the phone because of my arthritis.
I am wanting to post an ad on Craigslist for my boat which is located at my brother in law's house.  He has sent me several great pictures on my phone in text form....how do I get them transferre... See more...
I am wanting to post an ad on Craigslist for my boat which is located at my brother in law's house.  He has sent me several great pictures on my phone in text form....how do I get them transferred onto my home computer so I can post the ad on craigslist.
Is there something going on with Verizon today...neither my son or I can make or receive calls on our lines.  I have a Bluetooth in the car connected to the phone - can't receive or make calls.  ... See more...
Is there something going on with Verizon today...neither my son or I can make or receive calls on our lines.  I have a Bluetooth in the car connected to the phone - can't receive or make calls.  At my house - can't make or receive calls.  Nothing.
I have the droid mini.  I think I'll just have to work with it more.  I'm just really new at the whole smartphone thing. 
I don't remember agreeing to pay for anything....it was preloaded so I figured it just came with the phone (this is my first smartphone).  I just want to know what I have to do to get the phone t... See more...
I don't remember agreeing to pay for anything....it was preloaded so I figured it just came with the phone (this is my first smartphone).  I just want to know what I have to do to get the phone to direct me to where I need to be.  It shouldn't be this difficult.  Is it just android, or is this just a smartphone issue.  My daughter just talks to her iPhone and it directs her. 
Not sure - I wake up my mini & ask it to navigate me to "xyz address", and it doesn't respond at all.
I am trying to get it to tell me directions while I'm driving - but it doesn't seem to work.  I have to go to the whole "typing in the address" to get directions.  What is the point of having voi... See more...
I am trying to get it to tell me directions while I'm driving - but it doesn't seem to work.  I have to go to the whole "typing in the address" to get directions.  What is the point of having voice commands?
My email use to be updated quite frequently - now it only seems to be once or less a day.  when & am out and about - I use my phone to check my email.  I'm not sure why it isn't sync-ing more oft... See more...
My email use to be updated quite frequently - now it only seems to be once or less a day.  when & am out and about - I use my phone to check my email.  I'm not sure why it isn't sync-ing more often anymore.  I don't believe I changed any email setting.  Is it because I use hotmail, and not gmail?  What difference should that make to my phone?  How do I change whatever the setting is (& where is it?) so email is checked & updated more frequently?
Thank you.  I found the answer on the Motorola forums - I use the "Assist" function on my phone.