Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,721 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dad_of_2's Posts

When you move to the new edge phone, make sure you read the fine print, because to edge up you have to pay 75% off to edge up now.
Contact Us | Verizon Wirelesshttp://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/contact-us.html#Bankruptcy
I was working what happen also? That is a big statement. Good Points supermouse! I was about to say the same exact thing. You summed all my points perfectly.
If you owe the money then they have every right to call to collect the money.  A week late is a long time not to pay.  Sprint will cut the phone off a day late from making the payments (this happ... See more...
If you owe the money then they have every right to call to collect the money.  A week late is a long time not to pay.  Sprint will cut the phone off a day late from making the payments (this happened to my mother-in-law). If you choose to cancel, you could have ETF, plus activation fees with the new company. Which is a whole lot more then just paying the bill you owe. Make sure to ask them if you are late, what happens? You would get even madder if they cutt it off vs calling you. Good Luck! Make sure you look at the coverage area also.
These are the two that I really like.  I had the same situation with my mom.  She wanted a keyboard, but no web access.  I got her the first one. Good Luck!! LG Cosmos 3 | Verizon Wireless LG E... See more...
These are the two that I really like.  I had the same situation with my mom.  She wanted a keyboard, but no web access.  I got her the first one. Good Luck!! LG Cosmos 3 | Verizon Wireless LG Extravert 2 | Verizon Wireless.
Thank you spoiler1041, for being positive.  I think Verizon only wants to sell the best, so you may be right about the update point you made. For ynggrsshppr91: If they just buy the phone wi... See more...
Thank you spoiler1041, for being positive.  I think Verizon only wants to sell the best, so you may be right about the update point you made. For ynggrsshppr91: If they just buy the phone with an another carrier or going online to get an unlocked one, then what would they have to wine about.  They are just going to wait and stay with Verizon.  It is one of the better companies.
If you are ok with paying so much money for a phone. Then go to amazon and buy an unlocked verison of the phone. Take that to the store and get it activated on your account. When you have the pho... See more...
If you are ok with paying so much money for a phone. Then go to amazon and buy an unlocked verison of the phone. Take that to the store and get it activated on your account. When you have the phone. Problem sloved! You will not be made a the company you are paying monthly for anymore. (for the record, joke are supposed to be funny, I still must be missing it.  What is funny to me is that you are complaining, when it is an easy fix, by buying it online).
What is the joke? If you do not want to wait for the phone, then chose a different or move to a carrier that already has it.....I guess I am missing the joke??
There is no realise date for it yet.  I think it is becouse people are still buying the note 4.
$11 per month?? On More everything, Tablets are $10 each. Did you put insurance on it? You could do an insurace claim. That way you would get a new or different one.  I have haven't had any is... See more...
$11 per month?? On More everything, Tablets are $10 each. Did you put insurance on it? You could do an insurace claim. That way you would get a new or different one.  I have haven't had any issues with mine, so I am sad to hear it is not working our for you.
According to this website. Verizon Wireless is going to have it soon: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge launching in U.S. on November 14, will hit all major carriers [UPDATED] | PhoneDog
The Moto X was a really bad phone. I think that is why it came out, so quickly with a new phone.  It was updated and so much better in the Turbo.  With the Note 4 vs the Edge phone, I have read t... See more...
The Moto X was a really bad phone. I think that is why it came out, so quickly with a new phone.  It was updated and so much better in the Turbo.  With the Note 4 vs the Edge phone, I have read the reviews and it is worse.  I think it is cool that the screen can wrap around, but that is that it has going for it.  The Edge is a step down from the Note 4, that is why I feel like they are waiting as well.
I disagree with you.  It does hold up.  The Turbo is a Motorola phone not a galaxy.  That is what makes my arguement make more since.  If they bring out 1 Motorola phone and then bring out anothe... See more...
I disagree with you.  It does hold up.  The Turbo is a Motorola phone not a galaxy.  That is what makes my arguement make more since.  If they bring out 1 Motorola phone and then bring out another one a few weeks later then I would make the same point. Would say it is not ok to bring out the new Iphone 6 then the Note 4. It is the same concept. Different companies make it, so it has a different fan base. As far as with your AT&T statement, It is a whole hassel to switch and if you think it is going to better coverage in your house to switch, then take the time to do it.  Go were you think will be the best value.  Clearly you think that is Verizon, that is why you put out all the money to get the network extender.
I feel like they really may not have a date yet.  The Samsung Note 4 had just came out on 10/23/14 (which was late from when it was supposed to come out in America).  I think they are going to wa... See more...
I feel like they really may not have a date yet.  The Samsung Note 4 had just came out on 10/23/14 (which was late from when it was supposed to come out in America).  I think they are going to wait until the hype comes off that phone before realising another one.  I think it is a bad business desision to realise another phone right after the people just bought their new Notes.  They would have a lot of people upset (verses just one, who hasn't bought a new phone yet). If you want the new phone then you have to hang in there until the phone comes out (if they even decide to sell it).  You cannot get mad at a company that is still waiting to make the decision for the launch date.  It would be cool to have the new Note phone (I am a samsung user myself), but we all need to wait our turn. As for MVL, If you get sick of waiting, you get the Note 4, or you can leave and go to AT&T.  I promise your coverage will not be as good.  Also, If your discount is really that good then then why are with Verizon for 10 years.  I think you know AT&T is not a good company!
     You may not be able to get a copy of the texts, but you can see who they are texting by going on your myverizon account.  For my daughter, we use family base as well.  We can control what we... See more...
     You may not be able to get a copy of the texts, but you can see who they are texting by going on your myverizon account.  For my daughter, we use family base as well.  We can control what websites she goes on, who she can call/text, and set timers when she can use it. We can also block numbers and set numbers she can call and block everyone else (we only used when she is grounded).  Its only $5 per month!