They should have read everything before doing it. You are probably right elliew.
Are you saying you are getting charged data twice on one line?? We need more info to help you.
Not for everyone....
I feel bad that you made the mistake and I really hope I am never in that situation. With that being said, You need to slow down.  "Thinking this must be a mistake, I called and was informed t... Ver más...
I feel bad that you made the mistake and I really hope I am never in that situation. With that being said, You need to slow down.  "Thinking this must be a mistake, I called and was informed that since I selected to wrong service on their site....Second mistake:  I thought I had turned off my automatic payment from the bank" You are the one making the mistakes. It is not verizon (eventho they did try to help you), it is you.  It is not about being perfect, it about reading and re-reading everything you do.  Or you could always call customer service to get advice on what to do before you do it. You could do a few few things: 1) You could call your bank and fight the charges, they should refund your money. 2) You could always dispute the charges with verizon legally. (you would have learned how to do that if you would slow down and read your contract): " HOW AND WHEN CAN I DISPUTE CHARGES? Si eres cliente del Servicio Pospago, puedes impugnar tu factura dentro de los 180 días siguientes a la fecha que la recibiste, pero a menos que lo establezca la ley de otro modo o salvo que impugnes cargos por la pérdida o robo de tu dispositivo móvil, tienes que pagar todos los cargos hasta que se resuelva la impugnación. Si usted es un cliente prepagado, puede disputar un cargo dentro de los 180 días posteriores a la fecha en que se incurrió el cargo en cuestión. USTED PUEDE LLAMARNOS PARA IMPUGNAR LOS CARGOS EN SU FACTURA O QUE SE LE COBREN EN CONCEPTO DE SERVICIOS DE CUALQUIER TIPO, PERO SI DESEA PRESERVAR SU DERECHO A PRESENTAR UN ARBITRAJE O RECLAMACIONES DE MENOR CUANTÍA DE ACUERDO CON TAL IMPUGNACIÓN, DEBERÁ COMUNICARSE CON NUESTRO SERVICIO AL CLIENTE ESCRIBIENDO A LA DIRECCIÓN QUE APARECE EN SU FACTURA O ENVIARNOS UN FORMULARIO DE SOLICITUD DE MEDIACIÓN CON TODOS LOS DATOS (DISPONIBLE EN VERIZONWIRELESS.COM), DURANTE EL PERÍODO DE 180 DÍAS, ANTERIORMENTE MENCIONADO. IF YOU DO NOT NOTIFY US IN WRITING OF SUCH DISPUTE WITHIN THE 180-DAY PERIOD, YOU WILL HAVE WAIVED YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE BILL OR SUCH SERVICE(S) AND TO BRING AN ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS CASE REGARDING ANY SUCH DISPUTE." I really think number 2 would get rejected becouse they already gave you a way to help you out. Good Luck! Let us know what happens.
I am not sure if it is tracked.  The only option would be what the last person posted. Did you get a police report? If you had that it would have a date and time.
Did you bill it to the account? If so, follow these steps: "HOW AND WHEN CAN I DISPUTE CHARGES? If you're a Postpay customer, you can dispute your bill within 180 days of receiving it, but u... Ver más...
Did you bill it to the account? If so, follow these steps: "HOW AND WHEN CAN I DISPUTE CHARGES? Si eres cliente del Servicio Pospago, puedes impugnar tu factura dentro de los 180 días siguientes a la fecha que la recibiste, pero a menos que lo establezca la ley de otro modo o salvo que impugnes cargos por la pérdida o robo de tu dispositivo móvil, tienes que pagar todos los cargos hasta que se resuelva la impugnación. Si usted es un cliente prepagado, puede disputar un cargo dentro de los 180 días posteriores a la fecha en que se incurrió el cargo en cuestión. USTED PUEDE LLAMARNOS PARA IMPUGNAR LOS CARGOS EN SU FACTURA O QUE SE LE COBREN EN CONCEPTO DE SERVICIOS DE CUALQUIER TIPO, PERO SI DESEA PRESERVAR SU DERECHO A PRESENTAR UN ARBITRAJE O RECLAMACIONES DE MENOR CUANTÍA DE ACUERDO CON TAL IMPUGNACIÓN, DEBERÁ COMUNICARSE CON NUESTRO SERVICIO AL CLIENTE ESCRIBIENDO A LA DIRECCIÓN QUE APARECE EN SU FACTURA O ENVIARNOS UN FORMULARIO DE SOLICITUD DE MEDIACIÓN CON TODOS LOS DATOS (DISPONIBLE EN VERIZONWIRELESS.COM), DURANTE EL PERÍODO DE 180 DÍAS, ANTERIORMENTE MENCIONADO. IF YOU DO NOT NOTIFY US IN WRITING OF SUCH DISPUTE WITHIN THE 180-DAY PERIOD, YOU WILL HAVE WAIVED YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE BILL OR SUCH SERVICE(S) AND TO BRING AN ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS CASE REGARDING ANY SUCH DISPUTE." If not, You should try calling customer service. Ask for the freud department.
Im glad it got worked out.
That is why you should ALWAYS go right to the corperate store right away. That would have save you all the hassel. Also, "I've been a verizon customer for about 1 years..." when did you buy the p... Ver más...
That is why you should ALWAYS go right to the corperate store right away. That would have save you all the hassel. Also, "I've been a verizon customer for about 1 years..." when did you buy the phone? 14 days ago or 1 year ago???
When did you do it? That is all I see: " Join Verizon & Get $100 Bill Credit Bring Mom to Verizon so she can get $100 bill credit with each new Verizon Edge smartphone activation. Port... Ver más...
When did you do it? That is all I see: " Join Verizon & Get $100 Bill Credit Bring Mom to Verizon so she can get $100 bill credit with each new Verizon Edge smartphone activation. Port-in req'd . Bill credit takes 2-3 billing cycles." Why was It an extra $50 for galaxys? Are sure you went on edge? We don't think your stupid we are just trying to figure it out.
Our point is that is freud and there would be a really big case if it really happened like you said it did.
How did you trade your phones in? Where they in good condition?  The text was refering the the bill credit not the trade in.  Did you go on edge?  How long have you had the phones? (you only have... Ver más...
How did you trade your phones in? Where they in good condition?  The text was refering the the bill credit not the trade in.  Did you go on edge?  How long have you had the phones? (you only have 14days to return).
Was she listed as an account manager? That is different then the account owner. If she agreed to the change and is listed then it is what it is. She was offered a plan and accepted.  That is t... Ver más...
Was she listed as an account manager? That is different then the account owner. If she agreed to the change and is listed then it is what it is. She was offered a plan and accepted.  That is the change we are asking about.  You should have put that info in the orginal post. I am sorry, but you will never get it back. Sorry! Enjoy your new carrier if you switch. Make sure you keep an eye on whoever is on your account, so you do not get into this issue again. This is not Verizon issue, it is your sisters. With all that being said, ohplease99, are you sure you are not listed as an account manager.  If you made changes without being on the account, then the female account holder can sue verizon for freud.
I know there was a discount like that a while ago, but I do not see it comming again anytime soon. sorry  priestthebeast . That is why it pays to keep on eye on the account at all times.
I think people think verizon workers check ALL of the posts. Most they really don't look at. The sad thing is I have learned more from people on here then actually calling customer care. lol. ... Ver más...
I think people think verizon workers check ALL of the posts. Most they really don't look at. The sad thing is I have learned more from people on here then actually calling customer care. lol.    
I have alway gotten an email when things change.  I also keep up to date with the plans. Make sure to keep an eye on myverizon.  The savings alone is worth you time.
Enjoy your new carrier. This is a customer 2 customer forum. If you want our help you need to tell us more.  It sounds like you do not need help from us!
"A complete ripoff, but it worked for me" Interesting statement, If it is a ripoff then wouldn't it not work for you?? If I saw something as a rip off, I would change right away!
Some on had to do something. Did you change anything that you can think of. Even as small as a feature?
Where you offered a promo that you did not get? What was the promo? What plan are you on? No one can help you with more info...
The saving is in the discounts. If you are in month2month status then you get a discount on the more everything plans. (ie 6GB or more $25 off and 4GB or less $15 off). It makes it better to buy ... Ver más...
The saving is in the discounts. If you are in month2month status then you get a discount on the more everything plans. (ie 6GB or more $25 off and 4GB or less $15 off). It makes it better to buy phones at full retail or buy online.  There is the discount. All the sales on phones are usally the same no matter when you start, unless you have specials promo on phones that is attached to your account (only existing customers will get those).