Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,153 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TeresaW_28625's Posts

Not really anything I can tell after doing the *228 procedure on the Samsung flip top or resetting the I5.  So, back to my original question:  Are there any options to use my existing external om... See more...
Not really anything I can tell after doing the *228 procedure on the Samsung flip top or resetting the I5.  So, back to my original question:  Are there any options to use my existing external omni-directional antenna mounted on a mast outside and a 4G amplifier?  You know, I pay a lot of $$$ each month for Verizon service and I'd like to see a decent signal that I can work with.  And I do mean work because that's what I do two days a week.  I work from home and I need a good voice line for talking to our Customers as well as being involved with phone conferences. 
I have a 4G I-Phone 5 (4G) and my husband uses an old flip-top (3G).  We also have a MIFI 4620 which is 3G/4G compatible. We are in a very rural area on the very edge of the 4G signal here and we... See more...
I have a 4G I-Phone 5 (4G) and my husband uses an old flip-top (3G).  We also have a MIFI 4620 which is 3G/4G compatible. We are in a very rural area on the very edge of the 4G signal here and we were able to bring it in at nearly full strength for the WIFI with an external antenna on a mast with a signal boosting amplifier.  Our internet speeds are in the 15 mbps range, which is pretty good.  I'm able to connect to my work via a VPN connection and that side works very well.  However, our phone/voice reception is pretty dismal.  One or two bars at best and a lot of dropped or chopped up calls.  Other than move to town is there any way to boost our mobile phone reception in house?  Can we add anything to our existing external antenna/amplifier connection to improve our voice connection? Many thanks in advance!!!