Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,382 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

MBKSYS's Posts

isn't that b.s.?? where was that deal for $400 off without any catches?? It was either w/ trade in, new line, or buy one get one w/ new line.... 
my suggestion to you melissa is that you jump ship and go to work elsewhere....because the amount of exisiting customer complaints about vzw doesn't bode well for this company's future...just sayin
VZW has become greedy moneygrabbers imho, I am a few days away from leaving after 21 years with this ingrate carrier's greedy execs!! 
cheyenneS, it must be kinda weird offering empty posts that have zero to offer all of us existing customers, no? because we all know that you cannot offer sheet. 
21 years here, and I too am 99.9% likely moving to another carrier. No network is worth paying more for much crappier customer appreciation. I can move to AT&T and pay less 'PLUS' a new iPhone AND pa... See more...
21 years here, and I too am 99.9% likely moving to another carrier. No network is worth paying more for much crappier customer appreciation. I can move to AT&T and pay less 'PLUS' a new iPhone AND pay less than I'm paying here at VZW now with my paid for older samsung phone!. I'm gonna predict that in a couple years the board members will FIRE the person(s) who came up with this new line req business model...mark my words.
Where? for a bottom of the line phone?? It's a joke from what I see IMO.
That link is almost all exclusively 'NEW LINE REQ'D"!   I've been with VZW since 1998 and been getting more and more frustrated each of the past 3 or so years. It's been worse than a root canal to g... See more...
That link is almost all exclusively 'NEW LINE REQ'D"!   I've been with VZW since 1998 and been getting more and more frustrated each of the past 3 or so years. It's been worse than a root canal to get some sort of decent deals to upgrade.  The worst just happened over the weekend! I recieved a text that I can get $300 off certian phones for my 'Loyalty'. Not as good of a deal as New Line Req'd deals, but hey it was a deal I guess. I chatted with a rep online and asked if I could get an iphone 7+ for $5/ mo like new customers would get, for my loyalty. At first they said Yes, so I started the order process. Then all of a sudden they tell me oh sorry it's $10/ mo and that was the best she could offer, but said I could call in the morning to talk to customer care and see if they can offer the $5. When I called in the morning they not only said they couldn't do the $5/ mo, I then found out it was  now going to be $18.74/ mo!!!!! So she argues with me that the $10/ mo and the $5/ mo offers to me initially were 'mistakes' and could not be offered. But after I asked for a supervisor she then said she could go ahead and offer it to me for $10/ mo. What?? I thought she said it could not be possible to do either $10 or $5!?? Anyways I tried to call one more time this morning to talk to a supervisor but the rep said they would talk to one and let me know. He then comes back and tells me that they could not change the offer but would give me a $100 off credit. why?? So I would then pay $18.74/ mo and only get $100 credit? That's worse than $10/ mo!!  Needless to say I have had enough. I am going to take my $2000- $2400 per year payments to another carrier. I can move to AT&T right now, get 2 very new phones, and still pay less than I am with VZW!  I hope VZW is happy to lose &2400/ yr they would've gotten from me, for a measly $120 or so they save off of me! 
I too have been with Vzw for 21 years, and the customer reps always worked with me on dome kind of deal or compromise..... until a couple years ago. Now they cater to new line customers, why?? Well ... See more...
I too have been with Vzw for 21 years, and the customer reps always worked with me on dome kind of deal or compromise..... until a couple years ago. Now they cater to new line customers, why?? Well I am finally leaving Vzw after 21 years, they just don't give a flying frug about existing customers anymore