Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,170 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

gallagher1's Posts

Looks like you actually have to text 'OFF', i tried 'STOP' and got no response. Tried 'OFF' and got a reply that Facebook texts are now off. Thank you for the help!
Huh, He has never had a facebook account, must be from someone who had the number before. I'll try to STOP reply next time he gets one and see if that works, I'll post back if it does.
Many unwanted sms messages to sons phone, new activation and phone number. We just got my middle school son his first phone, he is getting many unwanted texts every single day. Always from nu... See more...
Many unwanted sms messages to sons phone, new activation and phone number. We just got my middle school son his first phone, he is getting many unwanted texts every single day. Always from numbers starting with (326) 651 the last two numbers always vary (326) 651-42, (326) 651-39, (326) 651-33, etc. Some the the texts seem like facebook content 'Amber Christy commented on your status' things like that. Some are just random 'Mikey: aye' He does not, nor has ever had a facebook account. How do I make these texts stop? Thanks for any suggestions