Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,224 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

gmccormick9's Posts

Hello Everyone, Can someone tell me how to download the icon for My Verizon to my cell phone. So I can check my minutes, text, data. Pay my bill from my cell phone, and change my plan and look u... See more...
Hello Everyone, Can someone tell me how to download the icon for My Verizon to my cell phone. So I can check my minutes, text, data. Pay my bill from my cell phone, and change my plan and look up my friends and family from my cell. If anyone knows, please help. Thank you Ginger
Hello, Thank you very much for your help. Ginger
Hello,   Thank You very much for your help. Ginger
Hello,   I have been getting a message on my phone saying that my radio is off, message cannot be sent, you will be able to save draft. That's the messege I get when I try to send a text or mak... See more...
Hello,   I have been getting a message on my phone saying that my radio is off, message cannot be sent, you will be able to save draft. That's the messege I get when I try to send a text or make a phone call. I didn't know my phone had a radio. I have looked everywhere and cant find it on my cell. does anyone have any ideas. Thank you Ginger