Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,886 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Katy321's Posts

I tried removing the card and I'm still having the problem. Now some people can call me but others can't and I can't seem to call anyone. Please help!!
It was activated in a Best Buy store. The zip code is 55904. I tried restart and it didn't work. I still have the problem.
I got my iPhone 5s two days ago. I was able to call my father yesterday and it was all fine. I tried making a call today and it wouldn't go through. I can receive calls and send and receive texts... See more...
I got my iPhone 5s two days ago. I was able to call my father yesterday and it was all fine. I tried making a call today and it wouldn't go through. I can receive calls and send and receive texts and do all the other phone things except now I can't make a call. It tells me "We're sorry, we are currently unable to authenticate your phone" and then to try again or dial #8899. I've tried numerous times and numerous contacts and it still isn't working; when I called #8899 there were no representatives available. I've seen similar posts to this but none of them have helped me fix this problem. If anyone could help me figure out what to do, I will be so grateful. Thanks!