Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,098 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

clg92's Posts

You just go into new message and where it says to: you start typing all the contact names you want to add in the group text. When you send the message it will send to all recipients you chose, th... See more...
You just go into new message and where it says to: you start typing all the contact names you want to add in the group text. When you send the message it will send to all recipients you chose, therefore creating a group chat. Send a group message with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
Just curious, are most people on the device payment plan or are people still doing a 2 year contract? I'm still on a 2yr contract (which is up in May) and want to know if device payment is worth ... See more...
Just curious, are most people on the device payment plan or are people still doing a 2 year contract? I'm still on a 2yr contract (which is up in May) and want to know if device payment is worth it. What's everyone's experience?
I would try family base as well. You can actual set settings to cap children on data usage and you can monitor it as well. It is 4.99 a month but i think it's totally worth it. Verizon Wireless -... See more...
I would try family base as well. You can actual set settings to cap children on data usage and you can monitor it as well. It is 4.99 a month but i think it's totally worth it. Verizon Wireless - It's the Network
I've never seen or heard of this before. You might find the answer on this apple forum. Looks like some others have had this issue as well: receiving a iosapp.itunes.apple.com:80 message | Apple ... See more...
I've never seen or heard of this before. You might find the answer on this apple forum. Looks like some others have had this issue as well: receiving a iosapp.itunes.apple.com:80 message | Apple Support Communities
Have you tried turning your phone on and off? Sometimes it just needs a reboot.
Why would they replace your card when you were the one who let it expire? I don't see how Verizon is at fault here.
if you do make sure you go into settings > notifications> scroll all the way to the bottom where it says government alerts and make sure both amber and emergency alerts are turned on.
what kind of cellphone do you have? is it an iphone?
I reset my network and then tried to send it again before connecting to Wi-Fi and it still didn't work. So then I tried while being connected to Wi-Fi and that didnt work either.
Hello! So here's what is happening I receive error messages when trying to send pictures but I still am able to send text messages. I am also able to send text messages to others as well. I... See more...
Hello! So here's what is happening I receive error messages when trying to send pictures but I still am able to send text messages. I am also able to send text messages to others as well. I just can't send or receive pictures from iphones to androids and vice versa.
For some reason I am having trouble sending pictures in the form of a text from my Iphone 5s to my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and vice versa. I've tried resetting my networks and I have MMS turned ... See more...
For some reason I am having trouble sending pictures in the form of a text from my Iphone 5s to my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and vice versa. I've tried resetting my networks and I have MMS turned on - on both phones. I have also tried turning off iMessage when sending a picture over to my Android and it still doesn't work. Anyone have any other suggestions or have had this problem themselves?
Next time you have an issue with an Iphone I suggest you take it to the Apple store. I know my brother had a problem with his (less than a year old) and they just fully replaced it. Also I th... See more...
Next time you have an issue with an Iphone I suggest you take it to the Apple store. I know my brother had a problem with his (less than a year old) and they just fully replaced it. Also I think if you are taking legal action wouldn't you need some sort of proof that the reps had said the merchandise was free? In any case, good luck with reaching the legal department hopefully they may be able to help.
You are not the only "loyal" Verizon customer. Every single one of us on this forum is and we have all dealt with their customer service. Before you switch carriers because your in search for exc... See more...
You are not the only "loyal" Verizon customer. Every single one of us on this forum is and we have all dealt with their customer service. Before you switch carriers because your in search for exceptional customer service you should no that NO phone company has that. Check the reviews on both At&t and sprint. You choose a cellular provider because of the coverage and the phone service. I wouldn't recommend leaving because no one knows who you are/ your account number, but that's just me.
I'm SO excited for this! I love the Kim Kardashian game. It's amazing! I bet Demi is going to pull in so much revenue for this. Mobile gaming is the way to go when you have a solid fan base
So did Carrie Underwood
luke bryan has some great country songs
Hmm you know what's funny I've been a customer for years and have only had TWO data overages that were from my own doing. Verizon Network is MUCH faster than AT&T. Monitor your data/ start connec... See more...
Hmm you know what's funny I've been a customer for years and have only had TWO data overages that were from my own doing. Verizon Network is MUCH faster than AT&T. Monitor your data/ start connecting to some wi-fi or at least up the amount of data you need for each month. You have to accept LTE uses more data and plan accordingly. For those of you that switch just know that Tmobile and AT&T slow down their "unlimited" data. Actually AT&T is in a whole lot of trouble for it now. - Do your research.
What make and model phone do you have?
sometimes it helps turning the phone on and off.
Insurance I don't believe covers batteries. Unfortunately the more an IPhone is used the more the battery drains. It's kind of like a double edge sword because the phone gives you so much but it ... See more...
Insurance I don't believe covers batteries. Unfortunately the more an IPhone is used the more the battery drains. It's kind of like a double edge sword because the phone gives you so much but it does indeed use a lot of battery. I have never owned an IPhone that had a battery last for a whole entire day let alone 2. Things that drain your battery: - Internet/3G Network Usage - Location Services - Apps - Brightness of your display I usually lower my brightness during the day when I least use it and I am able to get at least 10 hours of battery out of my IPhone. If you want a charged battery at all times I suggest buying a MOFI phone case. You can charge the case to bring out with you during the day and it charges your phone without having to use a charger. This works well for me as I am always on the go.