Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,438 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

egkeller1's Posts

We're all on Verizon. I have no idea if the Android user has restarted the conversation on their end (I'm guessing no). But she is sending and receiving just fine. I'm the only one having any... See more...
We're all on Verizon. I have no idea if the Android user has restarted the conversation on their end (I'm guessing no). But she is sending and receiving just fine. I'm the only one having any issue. I can even send messages in the group thread. I'm just not getting any.
My phone has stopped receiving group text messages. I can send them just fine, but I haven't gotten any. This is a pretty active group tread, there are 3 of us and we text all the time, then sudd... See more...
My phone has stopped receiving group text messages. I can send them just fine, but I haven't gotten any. This is a pretty active group tread, there are 3 of us and we text all the time, then suddenly yesterday I just stopped receiving messages, without any changes or updates to my phone. This conversation included 1 iPhone and 1 Andriod user, plus myself. I can get group messages that include all iPhone users (and therefore are iMessages). I can also get individual texts messages for both of the people in the group thread. Here's what I've tried: Turning my phone off/on. Reseting my network settings Reseting all settings Turning iMessage off/on Checking my carrier settings Deleting my message threads with these contacts, including the individual ones What should I try next? It's an iPhone 5s running iOS 8.3 and my carrier settings are up to date.