Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,207 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rrbcorganist's Posts

I cannot wait to leave Verizon.  I loved them when I went to them from US Cellular but the Verizon people are extremely difficult to work with.  I feel like that since I'm paying for the services... See more...
I cannot wait to leave Verizon.  I loved them when I went to them from US Cellular but the Verizon people are extremely difficult to work with.  I feel like that since I'm paying for the services that they should work.     SOOOOOOOOO IRRITATING!
I have also done that
No, no apps. The contacts just disappeared Saturday and they are all on BA but will NOT sync back to phone.
I just did that and it is only syncing the one I put in. 😕
This just works for one contact at a time??
how do you do this?
how do you do this?
All of the pictures are there but they don't show up in my text messages and don't pop up when someone calls me.
I did do a factory reset and it did indeed solve my problems.  Thanks everyone for your help.
I updated around mid-day.
yes, I had the battery out for about 7-8 minutes.
I updated my phone to the Froyo 2.2 with now problems. However, after the update the phone "bogs down" between transitions. For example when I am in something and switch back to the home screen i... See more...
I updated my phone to the Froyo 2.2 with now problems. However, after the update the phone "bogs down" between transitions. For example when I am in something and switch back to the home screen it takes 5 seconds or so before it makes the switch back. It does this between any switches.  It's never done this until after I installed the update.   Any suggestions on what should be done?