Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,716 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

crazykids11's Posts

So I have an Iphone 5, and I just got a galaxy s7 edge. I want to switch my phone number from the Iphone to the galaxy. I called customer service and tried to do it that way, but they told me tha... See more...
So I have an Iphone 5, and I just got a galaxy s7 edge. I want to switch my phone number from the Iphone to the galaxy. I called customer service and tried to do it that way, but they told me that I had to go into the store to do it. Could I simply put a 4g sim card into the Iphone? Or do I have to go the store to have someone switch it for me?
I hard reset. Still won't update. My mom's worked fine so why won't mine? I want to get this updated already.
I've been trying to update my tablet. But all it does is show that its downloading in the status bar and it says "downloading update package". But it won't move past 0%. I have sw number MV7B_31... See more...
I've been trying to update my tablet. But all it does is show that its downloading in the status bar and it says "downloading update package". But it won't move past 0%. I have sw number MV7B_31D41_422K. Anyone know how to fix this? Ive been trying to update for 3 days.