Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
Ahh perhaps another disgruntled verizon customer who gave up their unlimited data plan. I think the issue is that every year or two you got free phones while the grandfathered customers hade to ... Ver más...
Ahh perhaps another disgruntled verizon customer who gave up their unlimited data plan. I think the issue is that every year or two you got free phones while the grandfathered customers hade to pay full price. Doesn't seem like a big deal but phones are now $700 and over.  And yes prices do go up as the years go on, that's understandable, but it is fair because everyone bears the burden of the increase. Verizon is singleing out less than 1,% of their customers and for only one feature. I understand that some unlimited customers are data gluttons and probably are the cause of the whole issue. I think the answer is simple. Just let data roll over. So if you have a 10 gig plan you should be allowed 120 gig per year, at the end of the year you settle up. Just as you do with a balanced billing plan for other utilities. Just my opinion. This would help everyone and keep the prices fair and equal to all.
No different than them slowing down the data speed after a certain usage. Good luck with that too right. Well the courts won that one. This is no different. Grandfathered means just that. They c... See more...
No different than them slowing down the data speed after a certain usage. Good luck with that too right. Well the courts won that one. This is no different. Grandfathered means just that. They can raise the prices of the plans but they are discriminating a select few for only one portion of the plan. I might add also that they are giving only 30 days notice. I guess it's just too bad that some of us just spent over $1700.00 for new phones to keep our plans. It would have been a little more acceptable if they were a little more considerate and gave us a years notice.
I totally agree.  I'm checking on anything filed for an class action.