Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,678 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DonnaLynnBennett's Posts

Thanks Tanisha, I called Verizon Tech Support this morning and they fixed the problem. I did not have text messaging with my previous plan and there was a block on it, which they removed and ... See more...
Thanks Tanisha, I called Verizon Tech Support this morning and they fixed the problem. I did not have text messaging with my previous plan and there was a block on it, which they removed and now it's all good. Thanks for responding. Donna
I just bought a new LG Extravert 2 today and I am unable to send text messages. I upgraded my plan, so I didn't know if it takes awhile for all of the services to work. I can make/receive calls a... See more...
I just bought a new LG Extravert 2 today and I am unable to send text messages. I upgraded my plan, so I didn't know if it takes awhile for all of the services to work. I can make/receive calls and get on the internet, but when I try to send a text, it says no service. Help!