Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,528 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

BlueDressDevil's Posts

Thanks, Jennifer - and I do understand that Visual Voicemail won't work without cellular data turned on. I'm disappointed that I've lost a feature that worked on my phone under the previous versi... See more...
Thanks, Jennifer - and I do understand that Visual Voicemail won't work without cellular data turned on. I'm disappointed that I've lost a feature that worked on my phone under the previous version of iOS - that is, the Voicemail tab in my phone app would display a little red notification icon to let me know I had voicemail waiting, and would connect me to basic voicemail when I tapped the icon. With the recent iOS update, my phone is completely unaware of any waiting voicemail unless cellular data is turned on.
Since updating my iPhone 5s to iOS 8x, I don't see a VM indicator or receive voicemail unless I have cellular data turned on. Under iOS 7x, I got an indicator and could retrieve VM the old-fashio... See more...
Since updating my iPhone 5s to iOS 8x, I don't see a VM indicator or receive voicemail unless I have cellular data turned on. Under iOS 7x, I got an indicator and could retrieve VM the old-fashioned way. I really don't care to leave cellular data turned on, and can take or leave Visual Voicemail. , This needs to be fixed, either on the VZW side, the Apple side, or BOTH. It's ridiculous to expect a customer to leave cellular data turned on just to receive voicemail. Any 5+-year-old "feature phone" will give you basic VM - smart phones should be able to do the same!