Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,352 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Magnulast's Posts

@1.NO DATA will not connect and will "burn" the sim card (yes the sim card has a black "stain" on it)-ALSO THIS IS A BUG ON EVERY ANDROID RUNNING KITKAT 4.4.2 UNLESS FIXED BY THE COMPANY 2.Batt... See more...
@1.NO DATA will not connect and will "burn" the sim card (yes the sim card has a black "stain" on it)-ALSO THIS IS A BUG ON EVERY ANDROID RUNNING KITKAT 4.4.2 UNLESS FIXED BY THE COMPANY 2.Battery Life Issues- we all know that the droid razr m has horrible battery life now but, Verizon is secretly stealing my information are giving me a FAULTY product. When I go to anyplace I turn off my phone because I really don't get many calls anyway when I turned the phone off it was at 13% when I turned it back on its was 3%. YOUR PHONE COULD BE ON ANYTIME EVEN IF YOU SHUT IT DOWN OR HAS RUINED BATTERY DUE TO THE UPDATE.* 3. OVERHEATING DEVICE-max temp remembered (WHEN CHECKED ON SETTINGS) was 124 degrees Fahrenheit on the cpu, HOWEVER MY PHONE HAS SURELY PASSED THAT (REFERING TO CPU) One day turning my phone on I pressed the power button and held it of course however I SLIGHTLY HELD THE volume button up for about .5 of a second and put my phone in my jacket however that was BIG MISTAKE soon I felt the pain of the overheated phone I CAN HOLD MY PHONE WEHN THE CPU IS 124 OF COURSE ON THE edges HOWEVER IT WAS SO HOT I COULDN'T EVEN TOUCH THE EDGES-(NO IT WASN'T THE LITHIUM ION BATTERY) it was a glitch that caused the cpu to overheat and glitch rpreating its process like a virus. IT COOLED DOWN WHEN the battery was "empty." THE CPU IS SNAPDRAGON KUAIT THE WORST THERE IS.* 4.VERIZON APPS AND OTHER BACKGROUND SERVICES CAUSING EXCESSIVE LAG-I FOUND A WAY TO FIX THIS TO FIX CHANGE INTO DEVELOPER MODE(tap build number 7 times) AND DISABLE ALL BACKGROUND APPS AND YOUR CPU USAGE WILL CHANGE TO 75%+ TO 10%* 5 boot issues-well i called the Verizon clerk or costumer service and he told me to let the device COOL DOWN A BIT then told me IT WAS IN "STANDBY MODE" and told me to wait 15 minutes. if you have something else rather than this glitch please tell me in the comment section below *the fix on 4 will fix issues on 3 and 2 too. HOPEFULLY THIS HELPS VERIZON BLAMES MOTOROLA FOR ALL THESE ISSUES VERIZON CLERK IS NICER THEY ADMITED IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE
Due to the update a few months ago to android kitkat my phone has had a lot of problems-regardless of horrible processing speed (cpu overheated up to 100 Fahrenheit) and ram only for 250mb max an... See more...
Due to the update a few months ago to android kitkat my phone has had a lot of problems-regardless of horrible processing speed (cpu overheated up to 100 Fahrenheit) and ram only for 250mb max and around 120mb). We have also another issue that has been here for a long time the battery life...apx on screen on semi bright with wifi on and background applications on the battery drains about 1% per 1min 50 sec very very bad if your using youtube about 1min for 1%(or less). Also I finally found out why my data isn't working, my sim card was "burnt" a black stain seems to be on my sim card. Finally when I was on the bus, back to school just turning my phone on, because I was very bored of the wait time it takes to boot up I put it in my backpack suddenly I realized that my phone was hot. very hot. It turns out my phone gave up on me but the Inference I can make is that the Lithium ion battery "blew up" or in other words was destroyed. (notice* on this phone the sim card works for about a month after the update only on 3g-4glte* is not supported if you are not within 100-50meters of a cell tower and it doesn't works after 1 day)(***DISCLAIMER*** other phones may have an issue like mine but, the sim card seems to wear out on my phone I don't know if this is my problem or everyone else)(Verizon online said the technicans are working on it-Verizon said it was Motorola's fault)(THE ONLY good thing about this phone is that has good calling and horrible sms 45 seconds apx don't text while driving)