Thank you Verizon, I got the update today. I'm still hopeful for a February release of 6.0. Come on guys you can do it!
I totally agree. Verizon, when is the Note 4 getting an update? I want my Note 4 to work. The 5.01 update broke alot of things and you guys have done little to nothing to help us.
That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. However, I disagree with you.
It is a hassle to have to carry two phones. If I were in that situation I would just use my personal phone for business. Makes no sense to have two cell phones. Weth, you seem to be confusin... Ver más...
It is a hassle to have to carry two phones. If I were in that situation I would just use my personal phone for business. Makes no sense to have two cell phones. Weth, you seem to be confusing The definition of business in my comment. I was referring to a plan that is available to people who work for a company and not a relationship between Verizon and I.
Please provide me with a quote where I said anything that had to do with my relationship with Verizon.
Haha, this example is amusing. This is an apples and oranges comparison. Your friend (if you have any) would not order $1000 worth of food because it is a social norm to order reasonably when som... Ver más...
Haha, this example is amusing. This is an apples and oranges comparison. Your friend (if you have any) would not order $1000 worth of food because it is a social norm to order reasonably when someone else is nice enough to pay fo it. That is a totally different issue. If we were to use your example, if you took your friend to civil court over the $1000 dinner bill you would surely lose because you stated that they could get whatever they wanted, essentially setting up no boundaries. As far as business unlimited plans go I have only met one business person who carries two phones because his company frowns upon using his work phone for personal use. This is another ridiculous concept, why have an employee pay for their own phone when you are already proving one. That is just ludicrous.
Yes, it will stay unlimited. Verizon did away with their "network optimization" otherwise known as throttling, because the head of the FCC said that unlimited ment unlimited and Verizon feared ... Ver más...
Yes, it will stay unlimited. Verizon did away with their "network optimization" otherwise known as throttling, because the head of the FCC said that unlimited ment unlimited and Verizon feared repercussion for slowing down unlimited user's data. I really don't use that much data every month, my average use is like 8gbs or so but I have used 100gbs+ before in one month simply because I was on a vacation with no WiFi connection. When it comes to price I am within a few dollars of a shared plan covering most of my usage needs for around the same price, this $20 increase will make it cheaper for the majority of my use to switch to a shared plan but I will not because I simply don't want to have to worry about my data usage, its too much of a hassle.
When I first purchased my unlimited plan Verizon didn't say anywhere that unlimited data is only unlimited if you don't use too much or abuse it. By definition unlimited means that there is no ... Ver más...
When I first purchased my unlimited plan Verizon didn't say anywhere that unlimited data is only unlimited if you don't use too much or abuse it. By definition unlimited means that there is no limit, so you can use as much as you want. If I want to use 1000gb a month I can, why you ask? Because it is unlimited. Someone please address the issue of business unlimited users not seeing a price increase, I would love to hear a reason for that.
Okay first of all I'm tired of people talking about network usage. It is irrelevant if you have an unlimited data plan or not. Someone who can afford to use as much data as they want can slow do... Ver más...
Okay first of all I'm tired of people talking about network usage. It is irrelevant if you have an unlimited data plan or not. Someone who can afford to use as much data as they want can slow down the network as well, so why does it matter how much they pay? Oh right, because it is all about money. Also, business plans still have unlimited data and are not going to see this  $20 increase, what is the difference between a business person using alot of data and slowing down the network and some random person with an unlimited data. It just makes no sense. P.S. toyota4x4van you are just upset because you no longer have unlimited data, and you are welcome to leave this conversation that you have nothing to do with :D
This is quite frustrating to say the least. Verizon, you have great service and make a TON of money. Why do you feel the need to squeeze your loyal customers for every last penny they can afford?... Ver más...
This is quite frustrating to say the least. Verizon, you have great service and make a TON of money. Why do you feel the need to squeeze your loyal customers for every last penny they can afford? I have been on the Unlimited data plan since it came out. It's not that I use a lot of data, but I don't want to have to deal with the headache of trying to limit my data usage so I don't get charged extra money, I already have a hard enough to limiting my calorie intake. Why should my cell phone that was created to be helpful also be a burden on me? I don't want to resort to such things to cut costs but if you add the $20 extra a month to my bill I will cancel my Fios service with you and tether from my phone to all the electronics in my house to help make up for the increased price. That will actually end up saving me money. Also, 4G is faster than my WIFI now anyways. Come on Verizon don't treat your customers like garbage. Sincerely, a person who was once proud to be a Verizon customer.