Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,820 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Wendielu's Posts

NM, you're right. The messages that do show between the two of us are photos, which probably had to go SMS/MMS. thanks for the help. it's a crappy feeling, I wish no one ever had to go throug... See more...
NM, you're right. The messages that do show between the two of us are photos, which probably had to go SMS/MMS. thanks for the help. it's a crappy feeling, I wish no one ever had to go through it.
Thank you; I had considered that, but for instance: there are plenty of times texts show between my H and I, which I know were sent iMessage. But not all. Additionally, they will show in my text ... See more...
Thank you; I had considered that, but for instance: there are plenty of times texts show between my H and I, which I know were sent iMessage. But not all. Additionally, they will show in my text history, but the corresponding info isn't in his text history. (clearly we've had some "trust issues", which has prompted this concern.)
I went back through my and my husbands text message history looking for a unique number. Mine seems to be complete, but his is FULL of holes. Please tell me he can't somehow hide his text message... See more...
I went back through my and my husbands text message history looking for a unique number. Mine seems to be complete, but his is FULL of holes. Please tell me he can't somehow hide his text message usage; that just makes me suspicious and sick.