Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,918 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

patecliver's Posts

Okay so I did all that and I noticed that when someone calls me and my celullar data is on the voicemail registers..... when my cellular data is off and a call comes in and goes to voicemail.... ... See more...
Okay so I did all that and I noticed that when someone calls me and my celullar data is on the voicemail registers..... when my cellular data is off and a call comes in and goes to voicemail.... it does not register until I go to call someone else then the notice comes on for as long as I am on the phone.... if I do not make a call for a few days I never know that I have a phone call. I turn off my cellular data since I only have 250MB for the month... and most of the time I am in a wifi zone....which make me wonder if my cellular data is turned on and I am in a wifi zone and should miss a call since the wifi takes over would I get the notice... I should not have this turned on all the time for the sole purpose of knowing if at some time I am in a dead zone and miss a call or not sitting right next to it.... my office is a dead zone as it is in an industrial building..... this is very disappointing especially since it was working for me at some point..... in conclusion still not working
Even when I am connected to Wi-Fi or Cellular data shouldn't it update at some point... there are days that I do not connect to dellular data becasue I am in a wifi zone during those times. At ho... See more...
Even when I am connected to Wi-Fi or Cellular data shouldn't it update at some point... there are days that I do not connect to dellular data becasue I am in a wifi zone during those times. At home my wi-fi is the first connection it takes bit my cellular data.  Even so that is silly that at some point it does not connect and tell me that I have a voicemail.  This is a serious flaw in my book.... I only have so much data on my plan why should I need that to take up some of my data when the voicemail was working fine before the 8.1.1 update.
I have reset the network connections twice already did not fix the issue.
@AnthonyTa_VZW I always got voicemail indications but lately with the 8.1.1 the indicator will not light unless I am on another call and the only way I can retrieve voicemails is to call my ow... See more...
@AnthonyTa_VZW I always got voicemail indications but lately with the 8.1.1 the indicator will not light unless I am on another call and the only way I can retrieve voicemails is to call my own phone number   I should be able to see when I have a voicemail with out having the cellular data turned on
At somepoint I have been getting voicemails and have not known it because the voice mail indicator is turned off. Called my voicemail and that is not an option when I go to my personal options. I... See more...
At somepoint I have been getting voicemails and have not known it because the voice mail indicator is turned off. Called my voicemail and that is not an option when I go to my personal options. I am out of service due to the building that I work in and do not reiceive calls and missed calls do not always show up.. so indicator is needed. PLEEAAASSEEE HEEELLLPPP!!!