Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,259 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

KAB157's Posts

It's a shame. I know the Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition supports TD-LTE and FDD-LTE. It also supports GSM and WCDMA, but not EVDO. I looked for frequency specs, but Meizu doesn't list that... In the en... See more...
It's a shame. I know the Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition supports TD-LTE and FDD-LTE. It also supports GSM and WCDMA, but not EVDO. I looked for frequency specs, but Meizu doesn't list that... In the end, even if it would work frequency-wise, Verizon would have to approve the activation anyways, which I doubt that they would do. Hopefully Verizon will release an Ubuntu phone soon! Sent from my iPhone
Does anyone know either when Verizon will be getting an Ubuntu Phone, or if any of the European Union phones will work on Verizon (Example: Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition)? I've been waiting for an Ubu... See more...
Does anyone know either when Verizon will be getting an Ubuntu Phone, or if any of the European Union phones will work on Verizon (Example: Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition)? I've been waiting for an Ubuntu phone forever! I'd love to see them take off here in the states.