Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,801 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SMWAS's Posts

Hi all, I tried to add my corporate email exchange account to a new Z (actually I have tried on two different Zs), and I kept getting a popup that it needs a certificate.  My IT guy at w... See more...
Hi all, I tried to add my corporate email exchange account to a new Z (actually I have tried on two different Zs), and I kept getting a popup that it needs a certificate.  My IT guy at work has no idea what it needs, and neither does the guy at the Verizon store.  When someone tries to add our corporate email from another Droid (say, a Samsung), this problem does not happen.  I currently have our corporate email running on my Droid Turbo just fine. Any advice?  I would like to have this phone, but, obviously, not being able to run my corporate account for email/calendar/contacts is a non-starter. Thanks in advance.
Verizon tried via Twitter to solve the problem, but in the end I had to do a factory data reset.  Obviously, it really sucked to have to do that (and I will be spending the rest of today just try... See more...
Verizon tried via Twitter to solve the problem, but in the end I had to do a factory data reset.  Obviously, it really sucked to have to do that (and I will be spending the rest of today just trying to get my phone and apps close to where they were, but at least it is working now.
My Moto "Approach for Moto Display" stopped working. I have tried several reboots and clearing the cache. I have unchecked and checked the box several times.  It was working fine yesterday.  Any ... See more...
My Moto "Approach for Moto Display" stopped working. I have tried several reboots and clearing the cache. I have unchecked and checked the box several times.  It was working fine yesterday.  Any suggestions?