I did get from google but how do you install. I tried to install but no luck
How to down load Emoi One KiKa Keyboard Plugin
Probably bad charger. I had the same problem
go to Motorola web site type your problems they will help you
go to Motorola they will help you alot
go to the verizonwireless.com type in talk to a live person then it will take you to these boxes pick the box says live person
The 2 year contract still there but the phone will cost between 100-200 dallors with a 2 year contract if no contract than you pay full price
I have the same problem the android put a rocket and a little man
The Verizon people told me they wont replace the phone I have insurance on it
Try the power button and top sound button at the same time or try the power button and home at the same time
Try pushing the  power button and sound volume button at the same time or the power button and home button at the same time
Try to push the power button and the volume button at the same. or the power button and home button at the same time
Try  the power button and top volume button at the same time or the power button and home button at same time time
Try pushing the power button and the top Sound button at same time or push the power button and home button at the same time
Try pushing the power button and volume at same time or push the power button and home button at same time
I have the same problems my screen goes black and get very hot I took back to the store. They told live with it  
Why does my 4G LTE drops to 3G
Keep calling them when they answer ask them for there name ID number and the billing question you have. when the survey comes out fill out
They don't have 14G yet
you can connect up to 15 device such as lamp tops phones you can get 4G LTE or 3G depends on the location