Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,168 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

class3nh's Posts

I have a 14 Pro since June 29th 2023. I've recently noticed what looks like my Screen Protector lifting up BUT it's NOT !  The Phone Screen appears what looks like the circuitry in the shape of a "b... See more...
I have a 14 Pro since June 29th 2023. I've recently noticed what looks like my Screen Protector lifting up BUT it's NOT !  The Phone Screen appears what looks like the circuitry in the shape of a "balloon"  coming from the edge of the screen (  just above the speaker to the right of the lightning link Port)  I know it's in the SCREEN and NOT the screen protector.  OS VER 17.3.1 Has anybody else noticed this? Anybody else experienced this issue?  Thanks in advance.
Since you've owned the S23 for only 2 weeks, you can return the phone, and for a 50.00 re-stocking fee, you can get the S24 phone. Personally, I would get the bigger screen on the S24. Hope this helps
the "up to" dollar amounts are the real question. What constitutes the 1000 trade in and the 800 dollar trade-in?   We have a Iphone 12 mini and a samsung s21  2 yrs old. I would think I'd be getting... See more...
the "up to" dollar amounts are the real question. What constitutes the 1000 trade in and the 800 dollar trade-in?   We have a Iphone 12 mini and a samsung s21  2 yrs old. I would think I'd be getting ( and I've been "told" by the online reps) that we will be getting 1000 each for our upgrades ( we are out of our "contract" )  I did this once before ( 2 yrs ago ) and had to battle for 3-5 months to get the correct offer.  ( we were low-balled in our trades that were returned in the original boxes and had screen protectors on them as well)  Is it the contract commitment or is it a false promise on Verizon's part to get us in and then the battle for the correct amounts quoted. The "up to" is the kicker, and upfront and transparency is the key to my whole question.
Like the title says. why do I see 2 entirely different "offers"  " up to 1000 for my I phone and up to 1000 for my wife's s21 and THEN, in the next block, I see "Trade in and get up to 800 for our ph... See more...
Like the title says. why do I see 2 entirely different "offers"  " up to 1000 for my I phone and up to 1000 for my wife's s21 and THEN, in the next block, I see "Trade in and get up to 800 for our phones  ( same phones, one is ANY Unlimited Plan ) and the other is "up to"  800 This plan INCLUDES any plan INCUDING Welcome Plan )  why is this so misleading?  Has anybody else noticed this?  
This is Exactly what I'm talking about....I'm being offered 800.00 for my trade-in and device payments.  The fine print here is: : AND I have a IPhone 12 mini 2 yrs old along with my wife's S21 5G  t... See more...
This is Exactly what I'm talking about....I'm being offered 800.00 for my trade-in and device payments.  The fine print here is: : AND I have a IPhone 12 mini 2 yrs old along with my wife's S21 5G  towards a S23+ . "Device payment purchase req’d. iPhone 14 Series (iPhone 14, iPhone 14+, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max) smartphones only. Less $800 promo credit if trading in a qualifying device on any plan (including Welcome). Discount applied to account over the applicable device payment term w/in 1-2 bill cycles; promo credit ends if eligibility requirements are no longer met; 0% APR. Cannot be combined with other offer equipment discounts. Upgrades only. Trade-in conditions apply. While supplies last.
Thanks Freddy.   The "Up To" phrase is my biggest issue. What is fact is that?  Does it mean we trade in our phones and get what Verizon wants to offer us? ( this could be nothing, or it Won't surel... See more...
Thanks Freddy.   The "Up To" phrase is my biggest issue. What is fact is that?  Does it mean we trade in our phones and get what Verizon wants to offer us? ( this could be nothing, or it Won't surely be 1000.00 ) so it will be anywhere in between. ( usually about 220.00 towards full retail price even if places like Best buy have them for less )  So what is the real truth of the matter?  If I'm told by a Verizon Agent that I WILL receive a full 1000.00 EACH for my phones, ( and YES I've been told that by Verizon and I can print it out too )  how can I hold them accountable for it ?  I've been told my Bill won't change but what about device payments?  Will I get FULL value for them  and my Bill remain the same as it is without a raise in my bill? 
We have a Legacy 55+ Loyalty Unlimited plan. We don't wish to change it as it would cost us MORE money for  LESS plan benefits. I see we have a "Up to 1000 off a new Phone"   This "Up To" is the kic... See more...
We have a Legacy 55+ Loyalty Unlimited plan. We don't wish to change it as it would cost us MORE money for  LESS plan benefits. I see we have a "Up to 1000 off a new Phone"   This "Up To" is the kicker.  I've been assured we will get a full 1000 for each of our trade-in phones, but it seems we have to fight for this, when is fact the agent will tell you anything to send it the phone and then deal with the issues to get the full trade-in amount. ( It's happened to me at least once in the Past)  I've been a customer for more than 20 years.  I'm beginning to think Verizon doesn't give a rip about it at all.  I want to trade in our phones, Device payments,  least amount of hassles and get what Verizon is offering us. Plain and simple.  Not having to trade our phones and lose them forever when we get Low balled offers.  The truth is, agents will tell you anything in order to sign you up get your trades and then put you on the back burner.
I can go onto Verizon's website several times a day, and get several different offers for our "upgrade and trade-in"  The first one will say "up to 1000 for your upgrade" what does "up to" when in fa... See more...
I can go onto Verizon's website several times a day, and get several different offers for our "upgrade and trade-in"  The first one will say "up to 1000 for your upgrade" what does "up to" when in fact I speak to a agent they tell me I WILL get 1000 for my trade-in and upgrade" and I can then get a different "offer" when I sign on during the day.  WHY does this practice continue? BTW, I'm not a newbie to this practice, and it's deceiving to people.  I shouldn't need to change my Legacy plan either as it's unlimited as it stands. 
2 years ago, we traded in 2  near new looking phone for our "upgrade" we were assured we would get 579.00 and 680.00  respectivly for our phone. We got the run around for over 3 months and with that ... See more...
2 years ago, we traded in 2  near new looking phone for our "upgrade" we were assured we would get 579.00 and 680.00  respectivly for our phone. We got the run around for over 3 months and with that we were both stuck with device payments for 2 years.  I've also noticed the device payment has been the same as for buying a phone without a trade. Thus, we gave Verizon our phones got nothing for them, and we were stuck with a payment for 2 years.  The NEW "deal" if we decide to  upgrade again is trade the phones at 220.00 each ( Verizon is offering "up to" 800.00 for your trade ( which they will just take your phones) and  they want us to go to another more expensive plan too, which we will never need.  Bottom line is. Yes, Verizon is not giving anybody a "deal" and re-selling your phones for full money.  Best way is to buy an unlocked phone, pay the 35 bucks to change it over, and keep your existing plan ( This is some advice I got from an actual Verizon Rep at a Verizon Store )   KEEP your existing phone and sell it yourself and pocket the money. That's exactly what we are going to do.  UNLESS Verizon changes their ways, pricing and unethical trade-in policy  they will lose customers.
I have the same issue as well.  We sign up for a 2-3 year "Contract" and if we "break that contract" we're penalized.  Verizon signed on to that contract too, and not to raise rates in the middle of ... See more...
I have the same issue as well.  We sign up for a 2-3 year "Contract" and if we "break that contract" we're penalized.  Verizon signed on to that contract too, and not to raise rates in the middle of the "contract"  It's truly a one-sided game. 
Via 7 different private messages, and not being able to respond ( I have exceeded the number of messages allowed) message. I'm at a point where I'm getting nowhere. 
I JUST looked at my Quote for the "NEW DEAL"  and it's at 186.xx  per month! WHY ????   I'm not getting any kind of deal.  I guess that says it all.
Hi Whitney I've been round and round with Agents, who keep telling me the trade isn't possible ( I Phone to a Samsung) yet the Official Verizon Website tells me I can trade to another phone ( the sa... See more...
Hi Whitney I've been round and round with Agents, who keep telling me the trade isn't possible ( I Phone to a Samsung) yet the Official Verizon Website tells me I can trade to another phone ( the samsung)  for 5.50 per month ( which I'm ok with) But the agents can't see that trade on their end ( even if I send them a copy and paste ) to that deal.  I'm at a point where I want to either go to another Carrier, or get a unlocked Samsung, hold onto my Mini 12 or sell the I Phone privately. I've also been told  It's in my best interest to stay with the Apple ( and get a new IPhone 14Plus )  for 2.,77 per month  that's IF I upgrade my current plan to a "Unlimited 5 g plan" ( I currently get 5G service in Las Vegas)  Personally I've been tol I can keep my 55+ Loyalty Unlimited plan at 50.00  per line ( I currently pay 45 perline but am skeptical of this new plan
VERY Frustrated here! 20 + yrs as a customer.   At the end of our 2 year "device payment plan"  with a 55+ Loyalty Unlimited Plan 2 lines.       I have a IPhone 12 Mini and a Samsung S21 Galaxy  for ... See more...
VERY Frustrated here! 20 + yrs as a customer.   At the end of our 2 year "device payment plan"  with a 55+ Loyalty Unlimited Plan 2 lines.       I have a IPhone 12 Mini and a Samsung S21 Galaxy  for 2 yrs now.  LOST money on the previous "trade-in money" deals.  ( had to fight for everything 2 yrs ago.      According to Verizon's Website, I wanted to trade BACK to a Samsung S23+ ( give up my Apple Mini as I ONLY had the APPLE due to having MFI ( made for IPhone) Hearing Aids. NOW,  my NEW HAs are compatable with a Samsung.  ( thus the reason why I wanna go back to the  Samsung)   OK, now Verizon wants to give me 220.00 for the I Phone ( which is the BEST they will give me)  towards the S23.  The WEBSITE (Verizon's website) tells me I can get the trade deal for 5.50 per month for 36 mo ( I'm copied and E Mailed the info along with showing the Agent the "deal" offered.  I'm told it's not possible and It's gonna cost me about 22.00 a month ( getting lowballed here) and this is NOT the way long term customers deserve to be treated.  I'm also being told I need to "upgrade my plan to a 5g plan" which I'm already on. thus it will cost me more $$ out of pocket.   I think we may be done with this whole fiasco.  Has anybody else felt this way?   
Tony I just spoke with another Verizon Rep ( via the chat ) they NOW wanted me to bite on 2   samsung  s23 Ultras 256 gig units for 5.50 A MONTH FOR 36 MONTHS.  I DEF know this can't possibly happen... See more...
Tony I just spoke with another Verizon Rep ( via the chat ) they NOW wanted me to bite on 2   samsung  s23 Ultras 256 gig units for 5.50 A MONTH FOR 36 MONTHS.  I DEF know this can't possibly happen. He ( his name was "John" ) also told me I had to change my 55 plus Loyalty Unlimited Plan to upgrade my plan and then retun it BACK to the previous plan ( THAT can't possibly be real either)   When it was all said and done,  I figured out I'd have a 3 yr contract, paying for the phones at almost full price and being Lowballed on the 2 phones I was sending back. ( I'd be going from 108.00 a month with no contract to about 165.00- 175.00 a month with a contract I can't get out of.  We have been Verizon Customers  for over 20 years now.  I'm losing faith in Verizon and the Promises they can't keep.
2 years back, I had the very same issue with a Trade-in issue. It took me 3-4 months to get some sort of movement for my trade-in value of 2 perfectly goos phones ( sent with screen protectors and or... See more...
2 years back, I had the very same issue with a Trade-in issue. It took me 3-4 months to get some sort of movement for my trade-in value of 2 perfectly goos phones ( sent with screen protectors and original boxes)  Verizon offered me 180.00 for one phone ( they advertised a trade-in price of 579.00 for my I Phone) and my wife's Galaxy S10 of 800.00 trade-in price ( we never really ever figured out what Verizon did) as we were paying ""Device Credits"  for 2 years on our phones ( Contract is ending June 2023)  You'll be in the never ending loop and demand everything in writing. ( Lucky for us, I had all the paperwork / Chat texts "offers"  Right now, my faith in verizon ( we too have had them for over 20 years ) is fading fast.  They want to "offer" me  "Up to"  1000 for my I Phone 12 mini (  they will Lowball me on my phone in order to get me to sign up again)  and "up to" 800.00 for my wife's Samsung S21Fe ( and I know her's will get Lowballed too)  But right now,  Verizon will need to make a huge stride in order for us to bite on the hook.
Hi Tony If I were able to send you a private message, I would, but how?  Since we are on this, my concern is getting the "free" S23+ with NO strings attached.  ( thus my wife sends in her S21 fe an... See more...
Hi Tony If I were able to send you a private message, I would, but how?  Since we are on this, my concern is getting the "free" S23+ with NO strings attached.  ( thus my wife sends in her S21 fe and it should be a Even Wash ( no money put out for the "free" S23+ and NO Device payments attached to our account)  I highly doubt this will happen.  PLUS we stay on our 55+ Loyalty Plan as it is with no "upgrade" required.  In the end, how does this ( the "free" S23+ ) happen?   
I too have had an INCREASE on my CONTRACTED plan. ( Did I mention "contract"  here)  It's a contract between 2 parties that AGREE to honor their end of the Contract.  I'm upholding mine what about yo... See more...
I too have had an INCREASE on my CONTRACTED plan. ( Did I mention "contract"  here)  It's a contract between 2 parties that AGREE to honor their end of the Contract.  I'm upholding mine what about you Verizon?  I've been told It's "across the Board" increase. Seems it's more of pick your pockets increase.  I ALSO dropped my Call Filter Plus charges ( 5.99 a month) as the "filter does NOTHING to intercept incoming  spam etc calls.  Just another way to pick your pockets too.   
You're one of the thousands that have had a SAME issue with Verizon. ( June 2021 ) This very same thing ( traded 2 perfectly good phones ) with original boxes and such that we were "promised" 579.99 ... See more...
You're one of the thousands that have had a SAME issue with Verizon. ( June 2021 ) This very same thing ( traded 2 perfectly good phones ) with original boxes and such that we were "promised" 579.99 for one and 849.00 for the other. Got the run-around for over 4 MONTHS  and ( I keep all my notes) still didn't get full credit for our phones ( the old "device credit or payment" scheme)  We're nearing the end of our 2 yr "contract"  and Verizon sends me ANOTHER " your phone is worth $1000 to us and you'll get a S23+ for "free" with device payments /credits.  I THINK we are just about done with this "stuff" . (It's all about how Verizon is switching the money figures / dollar signs around to make us THINK we are getting a "deal" Remember this, NOTHING is "Free"
Verizon made it look like we got all our monies BUT when it came down to it, all they did was give us a couple "free months to out lines. Nothing more! Beware!