Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,054 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

kennyro's Posts

Just to update for others benefit, the message in my OP was a false alarm. The Apple web page for battery recall is for iPhone 5, not applicable to 5s or other models. Still I wish the Apple page... See more...
Just to update for others benefit, the message in my OP was a false alarm. The Apple web page for battery recall is for iPhone 5, not applicable to 5s or other models. Still I wish the Apple page doesn't give out false message because to me no information is better than wrong information. I bought the phone through Verizon, but I contacted Apple first. A technician named Brandon was very courteous and helpful to diagnose the phone setting. We changed few setting in the phone, mostly notification settings. We will see how the battery performs better.
Here is my situation: ordered two new iphone 5s, and they arrived two days ago(8/4) Activated both on that evening. On the following evening, one phone was already low on battery, so we fully... See more...
Here is my situation: ordered two new iphone 5s, and they arrived two days ago(8/4) Activated both on that evening. On the following evening, one phone was already low on battery, so we fully charged before we went to bed. Next morning, the battery was under 80%. I went to Apple web site to check for battery recall. I got this message "Our records show that your battery has already been replaced. If you paid..." To recap my situation, I paid for a new phone, and I suspect I received a refurbished one. How should I go about addressing this issue? Should I contact Apple? or Verizon? I will greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks,
I live in Dublin, CA and I have the same issue with our network extender. My cellphone and my wife's phone do not work when we are in the range of network extender. The extender shows all 4 light... See more...
I live in Dublin, CA and I have the same issue with our network extender. My cellphone and my wife's phone do not work when we are in the range of network extender. The extender shows all 4 light in solid blue color and our phones show strong signal reception, but we don't receive incoming call and placing outgoing call doesn't go through. The phone shows "calling..." and then after few seconds it just gives up. Using skype I talked to a technical support but he couldn't fix the problem. He said the outrage has been fixed but it appears not. Now we have turned off the extender so that at least our phones work although we have to be near window to use them because the signal is weak in our house. I hope Verizon will resolve this issue as soon as possible. My concern is my 8-month pregnant wife not able to use her phone in emergency. We don't have a landline phone, and cellphone is the only way to call.