Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,180 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

circuitrider47's Posts

Just bought an HTC One, replacing an HTC Thunderbolt.  I plug in the wired headset and cannot get sound thru it.  Tried the flimsy headset that comes with the phone and another headset that works... See more...
Just bought an HTC One, replacing an HTC Thunderbolt.  I plug in the wired headset and cannot get sound thru it.  Tried the flimsy headset that comes with the phone and another headset that works with other devices.  I am assuming that plugging in a wired headset should automatically transfer sound to the headset.  This is how it worked on the Thunderbolt and I cannot find anything in the One's user manual indicating anything else.  In fact, there is nothing in the user manual about wired headsets at all.  I want to listen to audio groups and podcasts.  Is there anything else I should try?  Or should I take this back to Verizon?  I am still in the 14 day window.  Thanks for any advice.