Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,914 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

donna2014's Posts

We purchased a casio phone, there was issues with it, and I was sent to the warranty center. They were very courteous with sending a replacement phone..but the problem was, they replaced it with ... See more...
We purchased a casio phone, there was issues with it, and I was sent to the warranty center. They were very courteous with sending a replacement phone..but the problem was, they replaced it with a phone that was in no way comparable to the one we bought originally.  It was one of the cheap Samsung 'free phones".  I called back.  They no longer had our phone in stock, and this was (as they said ) the best they could do.  I was instructed to call at a later date to see if this Casio phone was back in stock.  I did, and no, they still dont have it.  The lady I spoke to said that she would call me back after speaking to her manager, and another week has gone by and no return phone call.  Where do I go from here?  I'm Not paying a large amount to buy another Casio phone.  I chose this particular phone because of the military rugged standard, and paid a lot of money for it.  What good does the warranty fee do if I cant use it to get one the same value as the one that was defective?