Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,262 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

gilmarg's Posts

I have been through very similar circumstances for the last 3 months. The reps can say whatever and there is no follow through or repercussions.
I am so unhappy with Verizon customer service. I have been dealing with the same issue since the end of September. I have called customer service numerous times and have been "disconnected" after... See more...
I am so unhappy with Verizon customer service. I have been dealing with the same issue since the end of September. I have called customer service numerous times and have been "disconnected" after explaining my problem. I have spent hours on the phone to no avail. Each rep says the issue will be taken care of and then I get the bill and it isn't. I am not sure where I can turn to make sure it is taken care of once and for all. Today I spent and 1.5 hours on the phone and was "disconnected" again. Nobody called me back and when I called back in to Verizon, a rep told me there is no way to connect to a previous rep so I had to start all over with a new rep. It is unbelievable. I talked to a rep in December that told me they record all their calls and a supervisor would be able to go back and listen to my original call so they could fix the issue on my bill. He said the supervisor would call me back in 24 - 48 hours. It has been 10 days and no phone call but I did get a letter today from Vantage Sourcing to collect my debt...that I don't even owe! Supposedly another supervisor is suppose to call me in 24-48 hours. I seriously doubt that will happen and this feels like it all should be illegal! I even have documented every rep's name, ID number and all specifics. It doesn't seem to even matter....you have to explain everything all over again each time and it doesn't matter what the rep before said or did.