Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,595 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TheWaffleDimension's Posts

Okay guys, I got it fixed! Thanks everyone for your help! I went down to my local Verizon store, and had the SIM card swapped. The problem was that my SIM card had locked up. It's all fine now,... See more...
Okay guys, I got it fixed! Thanks everyone for your help! I went down to my local Verizon store, and had the SIM card swapped. The problem was that my SIM card had locked up. It's all fine now, and I can place calls. Again, thanks everyone. Message edited as required by the Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
Wait! The problem seems to be reoccurring! Any help on that? Personal information removed as required by the Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
Thx, I was able to get it done. BTW I'm a 13yr old indie game developer, but I never had this happen to me. So the for your help!
How exactly could I take it out? Or could I take my phone to a Verizon store to have them do it for me?
I'm not able to place calls from my contacts or my phone app/dialpad. I'm not in airplane mode, I have my data turned on, and I've already restarted my phone several times. All other functions of... See more...
I'm not able to place calls from my contacts or my phone app/dialpad. I'm not in airplane mode, I have my data turned on, and I've already restarted my phone several times. All other functions of my phone work.