Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,844 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

rdrage73's Posts

Go online, create an account and view it there under My Account
I've been reading hundreds of stories about bogus, unexplainable data usage from Verizon customers and it has me thinking I made a bad decision. I've been with Sprint for 15 years and never have ... See more...
I've been reading hundreds of stories about bogus, unexplainable data usage from Verizon customers and it has me thinking I made a bad decision. I've been with Sprint for 15 years and never have I used over 300mb in a month. I do use wifi during a lot fo my use but I do use iHeart radio,pandora,email,send pic messages, browser, gps, weather and watch some videos. I've never had to turn off or kill apps for any reason other than to conserve the battery. Luckily I'm not on a contract so I can leave whenever I feel I'm been mistreated or scammed. There's far too many stories of either bogus usage claims or the hassle of having to constantly monitor which apps are running and yet, nothing ever gets resolved and Verizon keeps stealing your money. By "Most Reliable Network" do they mean most reliably screwing you over? Sprints' network may be slow but they weren't screwing me out of data. Is at&t any better?  I'd like to hear honest assessments please.