Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.3K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

aramire77's Posts

I saw that return policy but it doesn't address who is responsible if the device is lost in transit. The only language they provide as guidance is the following: At our discretion, we may decl... See more...
I saw that return policy but it doesn't address who is responsible if the device is lost in transit. The only language they provide as guidance is the following: At our discretion, we may decline your return or charge you a fee for a missing item, or for items that we determine are damaged or require service. If you return and we accept your merchandise within the return period, we will refund your purchase price, subject to the restocking fee. If you return a wireless device without a UPC on the box, the amount of the refund will be reduced by the amount of any mail–in rebate that was available for the wireless device at the time of purchase. This doesn't address anything with regards to the packages being lost in transit. Having a missing item in the return box or returning something with missing accessories is not the same as having a package lost in the mail. Who does the responsibility fall on in this case? If everything is at their discretion then they are allowed to charge you for anything without the customer having a say.
I am going through the exact same issue. I have a been a customer for over 10 years and I have never had issues with returns until now. I am cancelling my service today because I am tired of the ... See more...
I am going through the exact same issue. I have a been a customer for over 10 years and I have never had issues with returns until now. I am cancelling my service today because I am tired of the back and forth with them with regards to this issue. I can't even find anything on their return policy that addresses these issues and who the responsibility lies on. I am glad to be leaving them behind!
Where can I find Verizon's return policy? The only policy I see online does not address anything with regards to shipping back defective devices and who is responsible if the device is lost. I ha... See more...
Where can I find Verizon's return policy? The only policy I see online does not address anything with regards to shipping back defective devices and who is responsible if the device is lost. I have been a customer for over 10 years and have never had any issues with regards to returning any device until now. I am being charged almost 400 dollars for a device I returned. However, the tracking number doesn't show the package was ever sent out. I called the post office to file a claim but I am not able to do so since the return label was created by Verizon and therefore it would have to be filed by them. I need a copy of the return policies as well as perhaps my service contract, which I will be ending today. I have called customer service a few times and I am appalled at the lack of response and help that they have provided. I can't believe that after years of being a customer this is how they choose to treat their customers.