Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,524 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

fitzix's Posts

Verizon really needs to give us a way to revert updates like this.  This is a major problem and is affecting a large number of people.
I'm having similar problems with my Galaxy S5 after the update.  I can confirm that the WIFI system is a big part of the battery life problem.  I have disabled it for several days and my battery ... See more...
I'm having similar problems with my Galaxy S5 after the update.  I can confirm that the WIFI system is a big part of the battery life problem.  I have disabled it for several days and my battery life consumption has gone close to back to normal. However, I'm plagued with numerous memory issues, significant performance loss (to the point where having more than 5 apps open at a time makes the phone almost unusable), and what seem to be app compatibility issues.  None of this is really unexpected for a release like this, but this is definitely a broken release and is not a function of caching issues.  What really needs to happen here is that people who've upgraded need a supported route back to 4.4.4 because Verizon just broke our phones.