Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,474 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kryan12's Posts

I just checked and the power saving mode is off. So far I've only tried connecting to one wireless network so I'm not sure about others.
It's set to always keep wifi on during sleep
I've gone into each app individually to make sure notifications are on and I get the notifications if wifi is turned off. However, when wifi is on, I don't get the notifications in the status bar... See more...
I've gone into each app individually to make sure notifications are on and I get the notifications if wifi is turned off. However, when wifi is on, I don't get the notifications in the status bar and the phone doesn't vibrate/beep like I set it to.When I use wifi to browse the internet or check the previously mentioned apps manually, then it usually works just fine, although it is a little slow sometimes. I don't think it's a problem with the router or anything because every other device that my family and I have are working fine with the wifi. Any Suggestions appreciated, thanks!