Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,006 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

KristinScream's Posts

Verizon Wireless Customer Support , I am still having these connectivity issues. When I tried to connect to Maps on the road I got the pop up "could not activate cellular data network". I had tur... See more...
Verizon Wireless Customer Support , I am still having these connectivity issues. When I tried to connect to Maps on the road I got the pop up "could not activate cellular data network". I had turned on data roaming. Siri's message said not available, connect to the internet. Can I uninstall the last update? I didn't have these troubles prior to that.
I don't see anything in the aps store for updates. I am not sure how to check 'maps' though. Indoor, outdoor, on the road, if i shut off WiFi in the house, sometimes I get 1x, sometimes not. I ca... See more...
I don't see anything in the aps store for updates. I am not sure how to check 'maps' though. Indoor, outdoor, on the road, if i shut off WiFi in the house, sometimes I get 1x, sometimes not. I can try turning on data roaming & see if that fixes it. So crazy. (So annoying) Sent from my iPhone
I updated the IOS last week & it's been like this ever since. I went from 5.something to 8.something. I am in 01529 and travel to 01609 frequently. Same issues. I have not turned data roaming on,... See more...
I updated the IOS last week & it's been like this ever since. I went from 5.something to 8.something. I am in 01529 and travel to 01609 frequently. Same issues. I have not turned data roaming on, because it gives me a 'warning' that fees apply. Sent from my iPhone
I can not use Maps, Siri, receive text or VM, send pics... can't really do much! I have restarted, reset my (something, I forget what!) I see 1x at times, others nothing, where the WiFi symbol wo... See more...
I can not use Maps, Siri, receive text or VM, send pics... can't really do much! I have restarted, reset my (something, I forget what!) I see 1x at times, others nothing, where the WiFi symbol would be. I get the message Data Roaming is turned off. Which is true, it is, as I am not traveling. Does anyone have feedback on how to fix this? I use my "Maps" as navigation while driving, so I need to use cellular data while not connected to WiFi. (which is on)