Everybody go to: Do you want Microsoft Lumia 950/950 XL on Verizon? Vote today! Afterwards, send a friendly reminder to the regional VP: Region Leadership | Verizon Wireless L
primortal, Thanks! Everybody go to: Vote today! Afterwards, send a friendly reminder to the regional VP: Region Leadership | Verizon Wireless L
TheRealPaul, Thanks for your vote! I found this link:  Region Leadership | Verizon Wireless After you put your vote, or your forum post here, also go send a friendly email about how you wou... Ver más...
TheRealPaul, Thanks for your vote! I found this link:  Region Leadership | Verizon Wireless After you put your vote, or your forum post here, also go send a friendly email about how you would like your Microsoft phone on Verizon. L
That sounds like fun!  regional VPs.... I found this link:  Region Leadership | Verizon Wireless That's super awesome, and they all have contact links.  Ok everybody who ever runs into this f... Ver más...
That sounds like fun!  regional VPs.... I found this link:  Region Leadership | Verizon Wireless That's super awesome, and they all have contact links.  Ok everybody who ever runs into this forum post, after you put your vote, or your forum post here, also go send a friendly email about how you would like your Microsoft phone on Verizon.  L
Tidbits - thanks for the feedback.  Where is a voting thread on Verizon?
(VOTE) Lumia 950 XL and Lumia 950 on Verizon.Who wants a Microsoft phone on Verizon?  The question of who would leave Verizon if they didn't offer Lumia 950 XL was already asked. This time t... Ver más...
(VOTE) Lumia 950 XL and Lumia 950 on Verizon.Who wants a Microsoft phone on Verizon?  The question of who would leave Verizon if they didn't offer Lumia 950 XL was already asked. This time the question is: Who wants Verizon to either offer the Lumia 950 XL, or similar Verizon-capable enabled Microsoft phone? Vote today!  Do you want the latest and greatest Microsoft phone on Verizon? Read the other forums if you are interested in learning about how Lumia 950 XL is not currently compatible with Verizon. Read the other forums if you are interested in learning about the compatibility or the capability of Lumia 950 XL being compatible with Verizon.
This is the answer! Where is the answer button!!! Thanks Tidbits!
How many customers are you expecting to loose for not supporting the Microsoft Lumia 950, Microsoft Lumia 950 XL? I'm actually interested to know how many other users, like me, are moving to A... Ver más...
How many customers are you expecting to loose for not supporting the Microsoft Lumia 950, Microsoft Lumia 950 XL? I'm actually interested to know how many other users, like me, are moving to AT&T over this issue. Forum users, please add your vote and comments.
ChrisM_VZW, I'm checking in with you on this issue.  We would like an official response from you guys on the following: 1.)  Why you were unable to go to lunch with Microsoft o... Ver más...
ChrisM_VZW, I'm checking in with you on this issue.  We would like an official response from you guys on the following: 1.)  Why you were unable to go to lunch with Microsoft on their new phones? 2.)  Was it the cuisine? location?  choice of operating system? Why can't you guys just get along? 3.)  Workarounds - What workarounds do you have in place for getting this phone to run on your network? L G
Yes! Good point!  Tidbits is pretty freakin smart tho, and another guy has been posting on here similar to Tidbits comments. Once again - Microsoft - Verizon team, what's the answer? Time for ... Ver más...
Yes! Good point!  Tidbits is pretty freakin smart tho, and another guy has been posting on here similar to Tidbits comments. Once again - Microsoft - Verizon team, what's the answer? Time for a new forum? "Sent from my Microsoft Lumia 950 XL on Verizon"
Hahahha yes - surface phone, you both make a good point there.  That would be cool if they released a surface phone, and I thought I saw the surface book! Until they sold out on pre-orders!!
Tidbits, I appreciate the counter arguments. And also chodichicken for providing the link. So how about an official response from Microsoft, or an official response from Verizon? Anyone? ... Ver más...
Tidbits, I appreciate the counter arguments. And also chodichicken for providing the link. So how about an official response from Microsoft, or an official response from Verizon? Anyone? L
Are you for real? I would like to read that.
winphonewin, very good post!  inspirational!  L
IamMK, Thank you for being one of the few people who recognizes it takes TWO to make an agreement work.  I may not know the specifics of this business agreement, but we all know it is the... Ver más...
IamMK, Thank you for being one of the few people who recognizes it takes TWO to make an agreement work.  I may not know the specifics of this business agreement, but we all know it is the carrier that can win over Apple, or an Android device, or a Microsoft deal.  We're talking about 1 chip difference here, it isn't that hard people to install 1 electronic chip and to test it on a carrier!!  I'm sure I'll be getting comments on the specifics of how an integration works with Verizon.  Hey - wouldn't it be nice if Verizon actually responded with specifics on how, and then we showed this post to Microsoft and had them make a comment, I'll buy lunch for both representatives.  Hamburgers?  Pizza?  So yes, I'm still unhappy that Verizon has not gone to lunch with Microsoft on this yet.
You only have so many hours after a post, to UnPost it.  I'm not sure how to delete after that either.
Unless something happens between now and January, then there is no other choice but to move onto the other provider's ecosystem.  But, if you're still at crossroads by then, good luck making a ... Ver más...
Unless something happens between now and January, then there is no other choice but to move onto the other provider's ecosystem.  But, if you're still at crossroads by then, good luck making a decision, ...I've heard of some people keeping a phone for the network they need, and a fun or business phone, but if that's not possible either, again good luck!!!
Ya, I was going to the store earlier this year to get that beefy Windows Phone, only to realize - yet again - Verizon keeps making bad decisions in their product lineup.  Great phones either way!... Ver más...
Ya, I was going to the store earlier this year to get that beefy Windows Phone, only to realize - yet again - Verizon keeps making bad decisions in their product lineup.  Great phones either way!  So I went middle-class citizen on Windows Phone - Lumia, and again had a much more fulfilling experience on my phone in texting, calls, pictures, reliability, all of it.  Anyway - I hear ya on the AT&T choice.  Una jugada inteligente.
KatiM_VZW, Believe me, we are all sad.  Loosing a family member is never easy,  but what else can we do to convince Verizon that keeping Microsoft around is a good thing?  In a competitor'... Ver más...
KatiM_VZW, Believe me, we are all sad.  Loosing a family member is never easy,  but what else can we do to convince Verizon that keeping Microsoft around is a good thing?  In a competitor's market, it's never just the one or the two phones, it's about lots of options, and having THREE that compete makes it wildfire fun for the customers.  Imagine if you had 3 options to keep your customers bouncing around in your Verizon ecosystem, instead of just the .. well honestly it's never been two options, lol.  I'll let whoever reads that last sentence assume their phone is the best.  L
Thanks for the hope and sympathy.  When all my devices are Windows, except for a dusty Linux box... it makes sense to have them all in alignment that way for me.  Love the new Remote Desktop App ... Ver más...
Thanks for the hope and sympathy.  When all my devices are Windows, except for a dusty Linux box... it makes sense to have them all in alignment that way for me.  Love the new Remote Desktop App on my Windows Phone too - thank you Microsoft!! Ya, hey cool screen name!  SickFreak.  Nice.