Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,014 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Biffwell's Posts

I replaced my battery with an after market battery. There are several that have a slightly larger capacity in the same physical space. If you are on the west coast try daydeal.com, shipping is qu... See more...
I replaced my battery with an after market battery. There are several that have a slightly larger capacity in the same physical space. If you are on the west coast try daydeal.com, shipping is quick.
My phone did the ICS update Thursday night and along with most of the rest of you it had problems. Mainly just being plain slow and whenever returning to the Home screen is took over 20 sec to lo... See more...
My phone did the ICS update Thursday night and along with most of the rest of you it had problems. Mainly just being plain slow and whenever returning to the Home screen is took over 20 sec to load. After try several different suggestions from the forms and Verizon tier 2 techs, I just did the factory reset (with the help of the VW tech). Side Note: (make sure you backup your contacts with Backup Assist or some app and I even used a SMS backup app to save my text messages). The phone runs great and pretty fast. My suggest is just bite the bullet and do the factory reset. Trust me I know it sucks but it really does make everything work correctly. (I also opted to reload my apps instead of backing them up and restoring them. I found that allot of them were outdated anyway)  Good luck everyone!
Your battery is bad, replace it ASAP. One of the cells in the battery have shorted and exploding out of its packaging.
Is there anyway to setup the Thunderbolt now with ICS with no Skins or Wallpaper? On Gingerbread you were able to do that but now I am stuck with 3 skins, HTC (annoying), Blue Sky (OK) and Burgun... See more...
Is there anyway to setup the Thunderbolt now with ICS with no Skins or Wallpaper? On Gingerbread you were able to do that but now I am stuck with 3 skins, HTC (annoying), Blue Sky (OK) and Burgundy (which turns all indicators red ). Any answer would be appreciated. Thanks,
I now have the ICS update. When I am on any screen other than the home screen and then hit either the home button or back button to take me back to the home screen it brings up a loading .... scr... See more...
I now have the ICS update. When I am on any screen other than the home screen and then hit either the home button or back button to take me back to the home screen it brings up a loading .... screen for at least 20 sec!! Way to long, does anyone know why this is happening and how to change it? 20 sec to load the home screen, something is very wrong! Thanks,
My phone is about a year old now and it just started not recognizing the headphone jack. I use that jack allot and it always worked perfectly. Is there a diagnostic mode I can place the phone in ... See more...
My phone is about a year old now and it just started not recognizing the headphone jack. I use that jack allot and it always worked perfectly. Is there a diagnostic mode I can place the phone in to see if it physically recognizes the phone jack plug when plugged in or is it a software problem. Also if I leave the plug plugged in the jack when I restart (reboot) the phone it does recognize it (works perfectly) until I remove the plug and then when re-inserted it does not Any help with this issue would be appreciated! Thanks, Gregg Android ver 2.3.4 HTC Sense ver 2.1 Software #2.11.605.9 Hardware ver 0002