Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,620 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

vorianatreides's Posts

Right now it say it is up to date with android 6.0.1 I know they say android nougat has to be approved by Verizon before it is released to the phones but still information been very hard to find.
hi. i am wondering if we will get android nougat soon on our galaxy s7 edges
hi. I was on the internet yesterday and came across an article hinting at the possibility of a recall of the galaxy s7 edge due to the same problems as the galaxy note 7. Has there been any infor... See more...
hi. I was on the internet yesterday and came across an article hinting at the possibility of a recall of the galaxy s7 edge due to the same problems as the galaxy note 7. Has there been any information.
Yeah I am having the same problem and just finished chatting with them at Verizon and the tech said the because it's such a new phone it is apprently  longer for the phone to activate he said it ... See more...
Yeah I am having the same problem and just finished chatting with them at Verizon and the tech said the because it's such a new phone it is apprently  longer for the phone to activate he said it could take 30 minutes for the phone on it's own.
I have tried very thing I can find too try and get it working and been unsuccessful. I am about ready to scream because I have had this phone less than a year.
well I guess we will have too wait because according to Motorola they say update pending partner support.  so I guess it depends on whenverizon thinks it is ready.
Wondering when we will get android lollipop 5.0.1 update