Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,253 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

nedjones's Posts

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go the same route. Plus with nexus you can just update to the newest release yourself.
I don't want to hear reasons. I don't want to hear from anyone on this thread besides Verizon. I want a date. Give us some idea of when to expect the update or I am switching carriers.
fyi, there is no "correct answer" button.
Believe me, I'm just as pissed as you about this update not being out yet, but I have the same phone as you, with the same OS version, and it works just fine. There must be something else going o... See more...
Believe me, I'm just as pissed as you about this update not being out yet, but I have the same phone as you, with the same OS version, and it works just fine. There must be something else going on with yours. What exactly is it doing? I factory reset mine last week just to improve performance and it wasn't too much trouble to do. You might want to try it to see if it helps until the update finally gets released. Just make sure you back up and double-check. I lost all my contacts, but I was able to restore them from my google account.